IGNORED

Wimbledon 2016

mango_fandango

I guess it's a bit late starting this now but better late than never.

Men's semis: Federer v Raonic and Murray v Berdych.

Not sure about the women.

Anyone watching the tennis? I always find it particularly interesting because I live in Wimbledon and so seeing all these tennis stars plus the celebrities in the crowd is always oddly fascinating, like "they're literally about half a mile from my house!!!" 

I've been watching it while reading here, the Federer game was brilliant today. So was Andy's game but he is torture to watch sometimes and I was only half watching as it was hard to see him miss shots and lose the 3rd and 4th set. Women's semis are S.Williams v Vesnina and Kerber v V.Williams.

Ah yeah. Knew the Williams sisters were in it. As a Brit it is definitely torture to watch Murray sometimes, I remember watching the day he won Wimbledon and just feeling so tense! 

I don't have a TV where I am so I got all my news from the BBC website. 

6 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I remember watching the day he won Wimbledon and just feeling so tense! 

I am not ashamed to admit that I cried when he won, spent most of the match watching it between my fingers as I was so nervous for him. Keeping everything crossed he can do it again this year.

Putting the result from the first semi in a spoiler in case anyone doesn't want to know.

Spoiler

Raonic just beat Federer in a 5 set match, was brilliant to watch it swing back and forth between each player.

Murray v Berdych has just started. Go Andy.

Archived