IGNORED

Elder Scrolls Online

EyeQueue

Any Elder Scrolls Online players here? I just got it for my birthday and am just starting out with my total n00b character.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't played it, is it any good?  My exposure is limited to an anecdote my sister told me when she was playing in the beta where she jumped out of a window and unexpectedly fell to her death, only to have another player follow her a moment later.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2016 at 0:31 PM, Petrel said:

Haven't played it, is it any good?  My exposure is limited to an anecdote my sister told me when she was playing in the beta where she jumped out of a window and unexpectedly fell to her death, only to have another player follow her a moment later.  

I'm having a blast on there. And have fallen to my death many a time, LOL! :):)

• 10 months later...

i play, and i love it! i've never played an mmorpg before but i'm having fun rolling solo dolo. it is VERY different than when it was in beta and initially released, they've really taken the time to smooth the rough edges and make it fun for everyone, whether you play in a group or alone.

also, the morrowind expansion was just released last month and the storyline is uh-maze-ing. i fucking love it.

Archived