IGNORED

Anne Graham Lotz Says God Sends Terror Attacks Because Of Bathroom Rights And Evolution

clueliss

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anne-graham-lotz-god-sends-terror_us_573a9844e4b08f96c183fc12

Oh. My.

Seriously?  God sends us terrorists to get us to worship him?  and because we are peeing in the wrong bathrooms?  By the way - she's also pandering a new book.  

thanks Anne, I needed a refresher on why I left organized religion.

Except 911 happened long before this bathroom nonsense started.  It happened before nationwide legalized gay marriage was even considered feasible.  It happened long before the fight for transgendered rights.  So, yeah.  Nice try bigot, but I'm not buying into your fear mongering.  Pedal your crazy somewhere else.  I'm to smart for that garbage.

What the hell did Billy and Ruth Graham do to their kids so that they'd turn out three complete fruitcakes?

Why, then, hasn't God smited (smote?) the ever-loving SHIT out of Canada? They've had same-sex marriage for more than a decade now but, as far as I can see, God's not raining down almighty wrath on them. 

so what does god do when Christians fornicate with children in church? when Christians beat or starve or don't take care of their children?  notice we never see any of this. god hates men in women's bathrooms but he does not care if a preacher rapes a child in church.

Can the evangelicals please get some new material? Their fear based shit show is getting old.

If I am to believe in the same God they represent to the masses, why would I want to worship a deity that basically bullies and abuses me if I don't do it their way? Why would I want to worship a diety that is going to punish me by simply treating others with respect?

I make it a habit in life not to hang around people that treat me poorly, so I sure as heck won't be worshiping a God that is going to smite me for being a decent human or hang around Christians that believe and preach this mess. Screw that crap. I am not going to run towards this mess. I am going to run as far as I can away from it. 

This bathroom nonsense is really getting on my nerves.  I actually had someone on my fb yesterday go on a rant about yaddy yaddy yaddy pedophiles disguising themselves in order to rape children in the bathroom and then he concluded with G-d gave you either a weinie or a cuchie and that's how it's meant to be.  Ugh!  I might have to go back and remind him of Hermaphroditism, forgot to do it at the time.

So if God sends the terrorists... that means terrorists are doing God's will. That's a very problematic framing of the situation in and of itself, other issues aside.

6 hours ago, Ex-Creationist said:

Why, then, hasn't God smited (smote?) the ever-loving SHIT out of Canada? They've had same-sex marriage for more than a decade now but, as far as I can see, God's not raining down almighty wrath on them. 

According to my Liberal friends, we had 10 years of Mr Harper and according to my Conservative friends we are about to suffer 10 years of Mr Nice-Hair Trudeau..So at least one side thinks even been smoted or about to be smoted..

3 hours ago, pook said:

This bathroom nonsense is really getting on my nerves.  I actually had someone on my fb yesterday go on a rant about yaddy yaddy yaddy pedophiles disguising themselves in order to rape children in the bathroom and then he concluded with G-d gave you either a weinie or a cuchie and that's how it's meant to be.  Ugh!  I might have to go back and remind him of Hermaphroditism, forgot to do it at the time.

Some-one I know was told they had never been raped in a bathroom since it happened before this New Pedophile Charter(tm) was forcibly enacted..Yup no man in the 1970's or 80's would have dreamt of going into a women's bathroom to attack some-one..Le sigh!

On 5/18/2016 at 2:12 AM, Mercer said:

So if God sends the terrorists... that means terrorists are doing God's will. That's a very problematic framing of the situation in and of itself, other issues aside.

Considering that quite a lot of Christian fundies aren't too far off beliefs/practices/political ideology-wise from the Salafists and Wahhabists, I'm not at all surprised by this line of thinking.

On 5/17/2016 at 2:41 PM, doggie said:

so what does god do when Christians fornicate with children in church? when Christians beat or starve or don't take care of their children?  notice we never see any of this. god hates men in women's bathrooms but he does not care if a preacher rapes a child in church.

Because Christians are forgiven. Ironic she says this when 70% or more of the U.S. are Christians and less than 5% make up atheists and agnostics. 

Archived