IGNORED

Cat TV

Grimalkin

I saw these window bird feeders this afternoon and thought my cat would enjoy watching the birds. Silas has been staring out the window all afternoon.

image.jpeg

Oh, man, that looks awesome! I'll have to pick up something like that after we move and get settled in; at least three of our four cats would LOVE the enhanced Cat TV.

@Grimalkin,  I wish we had cats that could view those feeders!  Our two late cats, Snorpi and Adagio (AKA The Three-toed Wonder) loved to look out the Florida room windows at the birdeez.

@PennySycamore Awww I wish you had cats that could view the birds too! I have a pair of brothers we adopted in December. They are my first cats and I love them so much! I love those cat names too!

@Ex-Creationist you have four cats!!!!! I would love to see pictures if you wanted too share. What kind of cats are they? 

I was going to post last night, but the site was down. Hours later and Finn joined Silas and they both stared out the window.

image.jpeg

@Grimalkin, we have a mostly Russian Blue who chirped at me from inside his little cell at PetSmart--I was there looking for a companion cat for my older kitty and, well, he clearly wanted me to break him out, so how could I not? 

My oldest is a torbie who, coincidentally, turned 11 today. Happy birthday, you crotchety old cat! 

My wife's two adorable cats are an albino who's all white with eyes of indeterminate color--not even the vet can figure it out. Her older guy is part tabby, part Siamese and was, until a few moments ago, on my lap. (He's big and warm and welcome back!)

So yeah, we each had two cats when we met. All the pix of them are, apparently, NOT on this computer. *rolls eyes at self for not having all the hundreds of cat photos saved remotely for instant access* 

Archived