IGNORED

Dueling Church signs

clibbyjo

Those are from that fake church sign website, right? I always thought the "debate" was hilarious :lol: The Presbyterian church I went to growing up would have totally let dogs go to heaven.

Those are from that fake church sign website, right? I always thought the "debate" was hilarious :lol: The Presbyterian church I went to growing up would have totally let dogs go to heaven.

I just copied it from a FB friend. I hope its true, that would be great. :) (Its probably from the fake site)

Yeah, it is fake. You can see that nothing ever changes between one picture of the church sign and the next. Still, it is pretty hilarious!

This is really funny. I'm with the Catholics on this. If heaven is full of things that make you happy then why can't my menagerie of animals be up there?

Yeah, because dogs and rocks are totally comparable. :roll: I cuddle and get kisses from my pet rock all the time. Oh wait, that's my dog.

Catholics ftw.

And yeah, this is hilarious, fake or not.

If she's Catholic she does.

But Peter was the rock upon which Jesus built the Church, so of course there are rocks in heaven ;)

I saw this a long time ago and was disappointed to discover its fakeness, but it's still funny. :)

Seeing as how I had to put down my dog on Thursday, it's comforting to see the "All dogs go to heaven" sign, as silly as that may sound.

I really miss her. She was such a good girl.

"Heaven will not ever heaven be, unless my cats are there to welcome me." epitaph from a turn of the former century pet cemeterary.

I completely agree, but the word cats should be changed to pets. Or maybe friends.

Archived