IGNORED

Harvard Free Online class to Promote Religious Literacy

countressrascal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harvard-world-religions-online-class_us_56c76b55e4b041136f16dd0a?8a935wmi 

This is going to be a great class, I have signed up and I am going to suggest it to all my nursing students. Now do you think if we can get Missionary John, PP and all the fundie homeschoolers to take it? I don't think so but they might learn something which would make their little pea brains explode.

I've enrolled.  I took a psychology class through this program and really enjoyed it.

Thanks so much for this. It's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for since I have only the most superficial understanding of religions, including the religion of my birth. I've enrolled and I'm really looking forward to it. 

Thank for the info!  I'm going to try and audit the class.  It's telling that the very first comment is snarky and counterproductive.  What's the phrase?  There are none so ignorant as those who will not learn?  Sigh...

Enrolling as well. I love it when the schools do this. The Yale University open course on the Old Testament really helped me when I first left our church. 

Anyone else start today?  I can't figure out where to answer the questions she asked.  Unhangout doesn't open until Friday.

I have just signed up to this I plan on doing more of them as well

Awesome!  I hope everybody learns a lot from this!

I'd love to take this, but like @Vex, I have university.  Maybe next time it's offered.

Archived