IGNORED

The Simpson makes fun of fundies :-)

SunnyAndrsn

Oh yeah, Ned Flanders the one who takes the goody two shoe twins Rod and Todd fishing when they "bake up a batch of frownies" (something like that). I don't even think Ned would be good enough for J and A.

I loved one early episode in which Ned calls Rev. Lovejoy over some trivial matter, and the Rev. sits there rolling his eyes at being out-holied.

I loved one early episode in which Ned calls Rev. Lovejoy over some trivial matter, and the Rev. sits there rolling his eyes at being out-holied.

I think the one where Ned calls about how he's worried that he's coveting his own wife is pretty funny.

There are multiple episodes where we get to see Ned's hot body (him and Groundskeeper Willie). It is especially impressive considering that he is 64 years old.

There was the one episode where Ned had Rod and Todd watch a cartoon, "Gravey and Jobriath Make a Pipe Bomb." There's a deleted scene on the DVD"

Rod: Daddy, what's Planned Parenthood?

Ned: Not now, I'm trying to write down these doctors' names and addresses.

I'm voting for Nedna. I can't help it, I can see them being good for each other in so many ways!

Also:

Rod: We thought you were gonna die.

Tod: And then Uncle Kevin would have to raise us.

Rod: And his funny friend, David.

Ned Flanders: Oh I'd put rocks in your pocket and walk you out to sea for before I'd let that happen.

I love when Rod and Todd make Bart play "Convert the Heathens", their only video game. And one of the boys (Rod?) doesn't like Davey and Goliath because a talking dog is Satanic.

I love when Rod and Todd make Bart play "Convert the Heathens", their only video game. And one of the boys (Rod?) doesn't like Davey and Goliath because a talking dog is Satanic.

"You just winged him and made him a Unitarian."

Archived