IGNORED

National Religious Liberties Conference

AnnaSofia

At a session titled “The Decline of Freedom: From the Bill of Rights to the Ten Planks of Communism, America’s Domestic Enemies and Where They Came From,” Geoff Botkin of the Western Conservatory of the Arts and Sciences said that “Let It Go” is furthering America’s rebellion against God, warning that the country is already under 50 divine judgments that will only subside once the government and the wider culture begin to abide by biblical law.

Wow, we who allow our children to see "Frozen" are Domestic Enemies!   I'm sure Botkin would be happy to raise up an army of Secret Police to protect our Freedoms from folks such as me.  Honestly there is so little to choose between these guys and the Taliban.

“Kevin Swanson's Religious Liberty conference received recognition from MSNBC's Rachel Maddow among others. She gave him quite a bit of air time and the truth was loudly proclaimed. May the Lord strengthen His people for the battles of our time. – Lance”

ETA: And may I ask why Lance is STILL posting on Daddy's FB page? 

OK--I'm on board with Kevin here. I promise, I pinky swear, that I will never carve a happy face into a pussy sore. Would it even show up anyway? 

Oh my goodness, that was an astonishing display.

Megan does not let him have his own account. You know how easily led astray these beekeepin' Jesus lovers are.

“Kevin Swanson's Religious Liberty conference received recognition from MSNBC's Rachel Maddow among others. She gave him quite a bit of air time and the truth was loudly proclaimed. May the Lord strengthen His people for the battles of our time. – Lance”

ETA: And may I ask why Lance is STILL posting on Daddy's FB page? 

Archived