IGNORED

The world may end TONIGHT! Blood Moon and the apocalypse

Buzzard

World is still here. Again. So much for getting out of reading the next several chapters of my textbook. ;)

We had cloud cover as well. Managed to get a few peaks at the moon though thanks to brief clear patches before and during the total eclipse.

Watched a live stream as well. That was neat. They showed footage from several observatories, which really brought home how the eclipse was happening for everyone at the same time, and everyone looking up at the moon (or at their monitors) was watching it together.

I know John Hagee is into it:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Super-blood-moon-last-until-2033-will-be-6527334.php

charismanews.com/culture/52232-john-hagee-goes-beyond-4-blood-moons-with-3-heavens

The pastor predicted that the appearance

"Do I think the four blood moons is a messenger of a coming storm?" Hagee asked in the video. "Absolutely. History repeats itself.

Shmita, or shemitah, is the final year in the seven-year Jewish agricultural cycle as set out in the Torah.

Hagee claims the end of that cycle brings calamitous events: in the video, he cites the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon and the financial meltdown of 2008 as examples.

Hagee explains, "Sept. 28 is the fourth blood moon in this shemitah year. I believe, in the fall of this year, America and the world will face another economic crisis, perhaps as a result of war in the Middle East or an economic crash. But there are very sophisticated people on Wall Street saying we are facing a 50 percent correction in the stock market in the near future."' alt='> Hagee explains, "Sept. 28 is the fourth blood moon in this shemitah year. I believe, in the fall of this year, America and the world will face another economic crisis, perhaps as a result of war in the Middle East or an economic crash. But there are very sophisticated people on Wall Street saying we are facing a 50 percent correction in the stock market in the near future."'>

Archived