IGNORED

Waller videos

JMO

So I've been surfing the Pecan Thief videos from this year. Does Priscilla have braces? Also, I'm still wondering why David seems to think the world needs all these videos. I get the ones on Easter/Mother's Day are supposed to be encouragements for followers of Christ, etc, but do we really need to see Paul's 2 yr old birthday party complete with Duggar Ice Cream Cake?

This is where you can really see the braces:

"Brace" yourself for another horrible pun in Pecan's caption.. https://instagram.com/p/wzF3nigqft/?taken-by=davidncil

I was on my way to deal with an end user when i thought...I'll just click this link and now thanks to the comments I want to reply EVERYTHING IS A BLESSING!! to everyone who speaks to me for the rest of the day.

What is with these people and teeth? Priscilla always had a nice smile and his looked fine. He's got a so much else wrong with him you'd think teeth would be way down the list of things to fix and now I'm sitting here wondering if Gothard has dental insurance and what their benefit package looks like.

I had two kids in traditional braces and one in invisilign and they are spendy...seems like they'd be better off spending the money on therapy for his narcissism, but I'm not an orthodontist.

I was on my way to deal with an end user when i thought...I'll just click this link and now thanks to the comments I want to reply EVERYTHING IS A BLESSING!! to everyone who speaks to me for the rest of the day.

What is with these people and teeth? Priscilla always had a nice smile and his looked fine. He's got a so much else wrong with him you'd think teeth would be way down the list of things to fix and now I'm sitting here wondering if Gothard has dental insurance and what their benefit package looks like.

I had two kids in traditional braces and one in invisilign and they are spendy...seems like they'd be better off spending the money on therapy for his narcissism, but I'm not an orthodontist.

Many of these large families don't have the finances to give their kids all the preventative medicine that they might need. Sometimes, braces are only for vanity reasons. But often, they are correcting real dental issues that may cause more serious issues over time. These issues are not visible in someone's smile, especially if they are on the lower teeth.

What I'm saying is, it's very possible that Pris or Pecan have always needed braces or that braces have always been recommended for them, but that they/their families could never afford them before now. Maybe Pris and Pecan have been saving. Maybe they finally got dental insurance. The truth is that many people who grow up in lower income households are forced to treat medical issues as adults that more affluent families resolve as children.

And while orthodontia ARE expensive, they are NOTHING compared to complications if you do have dental issues that are not corrected. My father's bills for repeated oral surgeries, crowns, and root canals caused by his uncorrected teeth are far greater than what my braces cost.

While the Duggar and Bates kids have had braces, it doesn't seem like the Keller kids did. Ma Keller's teeth are a little off, Anna had her teeth corrected after she and Josh had been married a while, and Priscilla just had hers done now. Considering David was in his late teens when they moved to Mongolia, he may have missed the opportunity to have his teeth corrected when he was younger. Also, a lot of people are getting a second round of braces (probably me included - my brother already did) because their teeth shifted again as they got older. What does surprise me, though, is how quickly they got the braces off - it wasn't even a year.

While the Duggar and Bates kids have had braces, it doesn't seem like the Keller kids did. Ma Keller's teeth are a little off, Anna had her teeth corrected after she and Josh had been married a while, and Priscilla just had hers done now. Considering David was in his late teens when they moved to Mongolia, he may have missed the opportunity to have his teeth corrected when he was younger. Also, a lot of people are getting a second round of braces (probably me included - my brother already did) because their teeth shifted again as they got older. What does surprise me, though, is how quickly they got the braces off - it wasn't even a year.

The speed they got them off doesn't really surprise me. I'm getting mine off in a few weeks and I've only had them on since March. This is my second time around, my teeth moved after my wisdom teeth extraction ran into a bunch of complications. I also had a slight crossbite that was never really bad enough on its own, but since my teeth were crooked anyway, we're fixing it at the same time. Some people's teeth just move really quickly - I'm running 4 months ahead of schedule.

I've been watching a few Bates/Duggars clips on YouTube lately (this is what boredom does to me). On the sidebar I keep seeing "David and Priscilla's Wedding" from the David Waller channel. Each time I see it, I'm like "nope". :?

I can't watch their videos. It's physically painful to see and hear Priscilla. David gives me the jeebies but Priscilla almost physically hurts.

I like Pris. She's a fundie I would like to rescue for a girls' night.

I bet Davey wouldn't say no to a girls night out either.

Archived