IGNORED

Mom Upset Over Teddy Bear Vagina Cake

roddma

So... marzipan bear vaginas...

And of course she hopes for some kind of compensation money.

I think I just lost my ability to even.

I never knew my vagina went all the way to my belly button!

Learn something new every day!

I can see where she is coming from but TBH my friend and I are those people that can turn just about anything into innuendo.

I would not be pointing it out to everyone and trying to get money for it though. I would have asked the baker to smooth the frosting out or place a theme appropriate decoration there.

The 'vagina' was likely where the seams would be on a sewn teddy bear. I doubt if she has a leg to stand on getting money back.

I never knew my vagina went all the way to my belly button!

Learn something new every day!

Mine does, just give it time....

I can see where she is coming from but TBH my friend and I are those people that can turn just about anything into innuendo.

I would not be pointing it out to everyone and trying to get money for it though. I would have asked the baker to smooth the frosting out or place a theme appropriate decoration there.

She did. She took the cake back, made the assistant of the shop/bakery come back in after she had already left, to put a flower over each offending crease. All that did was draw even more attention to the area IMHO.

Apparently, the bakery have been making these cakes for years, and the boy bear cakes are exactly the same, with the crease.

So... marzipan bear vaginas...

I now have the name for my death metal band.

Thanks!

I now have the name for my death metal band.

Thanks!

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred:

Can I join? I used to play a couple instruments.

Well first of all, it does look like a child's drawing of a vagina, but so what? I see dog testicles and horse penises and kitten vaginas and lots and lots of dog and cat ass holes all the time and I can't say that I usually think a thing about it. Unless its in my face,in which case, Ew! Who are these people getting all twisted in knots over an indentation in some icing? (Love the comments on the article though-Ursine poon indeed! )

:lol: the comments on this article is to much. lol

Thank you for informing us about how amazing the quotes are, some of these are golden.

Pretty horrified that any adult woman raising a baby girl thinks vaginas make something “dirty.†Did she try to get her money back from her husband too?

Maybe one of her guests decided to deflower the bear.

HOT COLLEGE TEDDIES GONE WILD *insert pictures of cute teddy bears*

Okay, I can totally see why she was upset. It does look like a child's drawing of the private parts and that is just inappropriate in general. However, had she just taken a knife and extended the notch an inch or two, everyone would've interpreted it as the part that is sewn. The notch is just not long enough for it to be absolutely clear.

Stupid people and their lack of creativity and abilty to help themselves. I can't even.... :angry-banghead:

I don't like the seam, but I don't think it looks like anything else, either. I think the lady thought she might get internet famous with the popularity of cake wrecks.

I don't like the seam, but I don't think it looks like anything else, either. I think the lady thought she might get internet famous with the popularity of cake wrecks.

Agreed. A tempest in a tea pot.

Okay, I can totally see why she was upset. It does look like a child's drawing of the private parts and that is just inappropriate in general. However, had she just taken a knife and extended the notch an inch or two, everyone would've interpreted it as the part that is sewn. The notch is just not long enough for it to be absolutely clear.

Stupid people and their lack of creativity and abilty to help themselves. I can't even.... :angry-banghead:

I'd have taken a butter knife and finished the seam upwards, too. But that would involve not making a big fuss and no opportunities for lawsuits. Any word on whether other party goers complained? Or whether the cake was eaten?

Also does this remind anyone of Anna Duggar's baby shower where the baker misspelled Mackynzie's name (in the sense that it was a silly mistake that got fixed quickly)?

I can well imagine a certain proportion of guests might snigger in a corner over vaginacakegate but now the whole fricking world is laughing at it. Now they will never be able to look at the christening photos without somene laughing and mum being annoyed. :lol:

Maybe I just know terrible people, but I'm pretty sure most of the adults in my social circle would have thought the inadvertent teddy-gina was hilarious. We'd have had a chuckle and then gone about our day.

If that happened to me everyone would laugh and then my brother and a few of my friends would make vagina jokes/puns for the entire shindig. Because we're super mature.

Archived