IGNORED

David Botkin Facebook Poll

FundieWatcher

. Out of curiosity, what do y'all (my FB friends) think are the greatest injustices / acts of injustice going on at present? You can list a couple if you can't pick just one.

David Botkin posted this question on his Facebook page. And the replies that follow are a snark gold mine. Tammie is not to be missed.

m.facebook.com/david.botkin.7?fref=nf

Wow, there is some crazy conspiracy shit in those comments.

Of course it was all abortion, abortion, abortion. It's been a while since I read the Bible, but I think God sanctioned the killing of children on more than one occasion.....

Wow, there is some crazy conspiracy shit in those comments.

Of course it was all abortion, abortion, abortion. It's been a while since I read the Bible, but I think God sanctioned the killing of children on more than one occasion.....

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ... utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. Deuteronomy 3:6

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ... utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. Deuteronomy 3:6

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

Then of course there was that one time God had a temper tantrum and ordered all the first born sons killed.

When I saw this title I was excited that there would be an opportunity for a good old poll bomb like we did to Dougie.

Then of course there was that one time God had a temper tantrum and ordered all the first born sons killed.

When I saw this title I was excited that there would be an opportunity for a good old poll bomb like we did to Dougie.

Oh, God, that was fun. Like, the funnest thing EVER.

Oh, God, that was fun. Like, the funnest thing EVER.

It was! And the temper tantrum Dougie threw afterwards, was just adding sprinkles to the hot fudge sunday! I may have to go back and find that thread and re-read it.

It was! And the temper tantrum Dougie threw afterwards, was just adding sprinkles to the hot fudge sunday! I may have to go back and find that thread and re-read it.

I was sooooooo hoping it was the same type of poll. I was only an FJ lurker at the time of Dougie's poll bomb but I watched it unfold in real time, and it was epic.

I was hoping that David Botkin would provide us with some more poll-type fun, though it could never reach the pinnacle of hilarity and drama that Dougie's poll bomb hit.

Hmmmm......someone needs to resurrect that thread, just for the joy of re-reading it.

Who was it that released a VF statement that everyone thought was real up until the use of the word "vagina'? I am thinking it was you, Goddess Twin2.

ETA: I wish that someone would go to Botkin's poll and state that one of the greatest injustices are fake duck biologists.

Archived