IGNORED

Kelly of GC is going to be on NPR!

GenerationCedarchip

I just saw this:

generationcedar com/main/2015/06/why-i-agreed-to-do-a-national-interview-about-not-being-quiverfull.html

Apparently, she has given an interview on NPR talking about how she's not "Quiverfull". Except really she kind of is. She just doesn't want folks to get the idea that there is some kind of crazy Quiverfull movement out there because really birth control is the freakish movement.

I just saw this:

generationcedar com/main/2015/06/why-i-agreed-to-do-a-national-interview-about-not-being-quiverfull.html

Apparently, she has given an interview on NPR talking about how she's not "Quiverfull". Except really she kind of is. She just doesn't want folks to get the idea that there is some kind of crazy Quiverfull movement out there because really birth control is the freakish movement.

I saw that article (Erika Shupe posted a link to it on the LFOP Facebook page). I got the idea that she doesn't like calling herself "Quiverfull" because of the negative connotations. She just wants to be referred to as a "normal person". Err, you're not normal, lady.

Oh, I can't wait to hear Kelly tell NPR listeners all about the heart-shaped tornado!!!

The first rule of Quiverfull is: You deny being Quiverfull.

The second rule of Quiverfull is: You deny being Quiverfull.

Kelly you are Quiverfull. It's just like "Fight Club".

I wonder if they ask her how she feeds her family if she'll let them know it can be done on two chicken breasts?

My understanding of Quiverfull is that it applies to anyone who eschews any kind of birth control or natural family planning, in order to have as many kids as humanly possible.

Kelly's definition of Quiverfull is apparently that 'some bad families have given it a bad name, so don't call us that even though it is the lifestyle we abide by'

Sure. makes sense. :cray-cray:

I get the impression that she might be about to toss the Duggars under the bus. She doesn't want to be associated with big homeschooling families who make a mess of things and are associated with cults. :popcorn2:

Kelly, you are Quiverfull. Own it.

I like today's post about how Ugandan mothers are "stay at home moms" and would never want a job because they need to "keep the home."

All her followers are chiming in that, yes, just like Ugandan moms, they are doing without second cars and McMansions to live on one income.

I like today's post about how Ugandan mothers are "stay at home moms" and would never want a job because they need to "keep the home."

All her followers are chiming in that, yes, just like Ugandan moms, they are doing without second cars and McMansions to live on one income.

And when one mom says, "I work for the insurance. Period.", Kelly replies, "Samaritan Ministries. Period."

Fucking bitch.

Oh, I can't wait to hear Kelly tell NPR listeners all about the heart-shaped tornado!!!

Heart shaped tornado my ass! There are videos of that tornado on YouTube. What she saw was a multiple vortex tornado that also had horizontal vortices, debris, and was possibly rain-wrapped.

Archived