IGNORED

Stanley Cup HOCKEY! Who is your pick to win?

Shadoewolf

I know we have a lot of Canadians, and quite a few hockey fans. So who is your pick to win the Stanley Cup?

Chicago Blackhawks or Tampa Bay Lightning?

GO BLACKHAWKS!! :cracking-up:

I live in Chicagoland, but I'm not FROM here. I was actually hoping they'd lose in the playoffs so I wouldn't have to hear about it anymore. Now that they're in the finals, they might as well win it.

Besides, Tampa has no business with a hockey team. Same as Phoenix or anything in the south. :doh:

My husband and I also live in the chicagoland area. He was cheering against the hawks for the same reason. Or so he says. He's a Sharks fan and so I think he's just bitter. I'm cheering for the hawks in an attempt to get an extra casual day at work.

Well, my team has been out of the playoffs since we lost against Tampa. So seeing them loose would be a sweet revenge. :twisted:

No no, I'm joking. I'm not rooting for either team really, but I would like to see Chicago win. Simply because Jonathan Toews is one of my favorite NHL players. Period. But Tampa is a young team (in terms of players) and they play very well. Their attack is pretty good. So if they won, I wouldn't be too bummed either.

Chicagoland person here too, and Blackhawks for me.

Native Chicagoan here. Go Hawks!

(I SO wish I were back there now...I was there in 2010 and I remember how exciting playoff time was!)

Oh there's five minutes left. Me thinks the Hawks are gonna kiss the cup tonight. :)

I got a date with Lord Stanley's cup on Friday. I used to work at a place on the parade route and got a couple good looks at the cup but no dice this year so I'll have to go down to Grant Park this year.

Archived