IGNORED

Hard-hitting questions you wish the Duggars would answer

hockeymoo

After this happened, how could you bring more children into the situation without KNOWING it would never happen again?

How can you live with yourself after prioritizing your son over your daughters every step of the way through this situation? Do you really view them as less than because they are female?

And with grandma and grandpa Duggar living right nearby at the time (I think?), WHY did Josh not go live there, even temporarily?

And how do you square "just curious, a little inappropriate touching" with a 5 year old victim? No one is sexually curious in a normal way and acting it out on a 5 year old.

Furthermore, the "he was curious, we dealt with it, he knows better now" attitude would be warranted if Josh was, say, five or six years old at the time, when it's normal for children to be curious about their bodies and the bodies of the opposite sex, and some experimentation and curiosity is normal. Fourteen is well beyond old enough to know better, and fourteen is certainly old enough know not to act out your sexual curiosities ON A FIVE-YEAR-OLD. That's not normal sexual curiosity; that is a deep psychological problem.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the girls slept through the abuse, then why did Jill and Jana say that their parents told them it was safe to tell "their story" to the authorities? They don't have a "story" to tell if they had no clue anything happened until their parents told them, as they have stated.

After the locks were put on your door, were you able to unlock the door from the inside (in case of emergency) or did Jim Bob and Michelle lock you inside and hold onto the key?

Because he is a coward.

Well that and Anna is due in a few weeks. Now would not be a good time for him to do anything if he even remotely cares about her and their unborn daughter. The stress could kill her and the baby. Josh can go fuck himself, but his pregnant wife, and unborn baby don't need to be casualties of this. His kids don't deserve to be motherless either.

My question would be for Jill and Jessa, and would be very simple. What you and your parents have been saying in this interview is in some cases the opposite of what was told to the police investigator. Both stories cannot be true. Which time did you lie? Did you lie to the investigator or are you lying now?

Here's another question I'd love to hear an answer to:

Duggars, do you think you've done damage to the name of Jesus in how you've handled things, and what do you have to say to other Christians who are upset with you? (Y'know, because it's not all people persecuting you!)

I'd like Anna to answer some questions. I suspect she won't come out in the media at all, or any time soon.

But seriously, I REALLY want to know: How much did you and your family knew before you got married to Josh? Have you ever thought about your own daughter and her safety?

I'd like Anna to answer some questions. I suspect she won't come out in the media at all, or any time soon.

But seriously, I REALLY want to know: How much did you and your family knew before you got married to Josh? Have you ever thought about your own daughter and her safety?

My guess is that even if she knew the whole story, she still would think her kids are save. After all Josh now has Anna who is basically his personal sex slave. It is not like she can say no to him.

I'd like to ask the parents and the girls: Do you ever answer questions in simple, direct English? Why do you dance around with phrases like "protecting hearts" and "knowing their hearts" etc. Its very obvious that the children parrot the parents almost verbatim.

I'd point out that they had an extremely successful year. Josh hobnobbing in D.C. 2 successful weddings (to college men), amd 3 more grandchildren on the way...But Gothard has had a year away from his highest position do to his own inappropriate actions. Do you think he's jealous? Or maybe blames your sins for his fall from grace? Do you think he's jealous enough to leak this information and where to fond it to In Touch? I mean your family is more sussessful and famous than him. (I know what they'd say. But I'd ask to plant doubt in their mind after blaming the evil liberal media and GLBT community.)

#2. Since Michele saw the first miscarriage as a sign to stop birth control. Does she see Jubilee's death as a sign to stop having children?

SO much this.

I'd add: What about the babysitter? You've seen Josh's own sisters pretty much have a meltdown on Fox now. What did you do for the non- family babysitter? How did you make her life better after she was molested by your child molesting teen-aged son? Did you help her in any way or did you cut all ties and shun her? I think I know but I really hope you are better people than I think you are.

You know, this made me realize... I wonder what's up with the non-family victim's parents. Did she tell them right away and they also just let it slide bc the Duggars "handled it"??? Or did she never come clean? They don't even have the excuse of "the perpetrator was our son, how do we choose between our kids!?!" I have zero interest in figuring out who the 5th girl was, but for whatever reason, they also did not pursue legal ramifications for Josh.

If the girls slept through the abuse, then why did Jill and Jana say that their parents told them it was safe to tell "their story" to the authorities? They don't have a "story" to tell if they had no clue anything happened until their parents told them, as they have stated.

Plus, not ALL the victims slept through the abuse unless Josh put a sleeping child on the washing machine and lifted her dress and pulled down her pants and touched her. And she slept through it. That is all in that disgusting police report, so unless for some reason they all embellished on the details to the police (YEAH RIGHT), they are lying right now.

Maybe the babysitters family handled it privately and sensibly and backed so far away from the Duggars that the media will never know. How many girls and young women could be in the babysitting pool?

Why did Josh hire a lawyer for the 2006 investigation, but not for the 2003 "confession?" Did JB hang is son out to dry in 2003, or was he sure nothing would come of the confession?

How can you think it's necessary to blur your knees from viewers on television, but then act like "a couple of seconds" of "inappropriate touching" on unconscious victims is no big deal?

Also- you say that Josh is not a pedophile because he was 15, and not 16. What changes in that year to make the difference?

I don't know if I would have any questions for the Duggars right now. The fact is, we already know what they are going to say to just about every possible question we could ask. "We were asleep"... "It was inappropriate touching over clothing".... "We've forgiven him"... "We still love him"... "He was sent to a program and came back a changed kid'.. Yes, I think I already know the answer to every question I could possibly think up to ask them.

Why did you let it happen after the first time?

Did you learn about appropriate touching?

How much money do you think your family will get when you inevitabley sue In Touch? Are you going to give that money over to the Huckabee campaign? #BestCampaignFundRaiserConEver

Now that we know sexual abuse was repeatedly happening under your noses in your home, will you finally admit that 19 kids is way too many to supervise, protect, and properly parent?

How do you feel about sexual abuse coming from within your own family - that thing you place more importance on than even Jesus, apparently - rather than from the big, bad, evil world you tried to isolate your kids from?

On a scale of 1 to Duggar, just how bad are you at parenting?

How much money do you think your family will get when you inevitabley sue In Touch? Are you going to give that money over to the Huckabee campaign? #BestCampaignFundRaiserConEver

Do you think they can sue In Touch? On what grounds? Supposedly they got the police reports fair and square through the Freedom of Information Act. What kind of lawsuit could they inflict on In Touch?

@Jill and Jessa- why didn't you respond to Josh's inappropriate touching with disgust and outrage? Did you not understand what he was doing to you?

Archived