IGNORED

Q: What causes earthquakes?

FundieWatcher

A. movements along faults as a result of compression in the Earth’s crust

B. seismic waves

C. immodest women

D. fracking

The answer is C. immodest women. Also acceptable answers; adultery, corrupt chastity and not following Islam's moral codes. For more information on earthquakes, please attend the lecture of Seismologist Islamic cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem.

'"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes,"- Hojatoleslam Kazem

Source:

theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/19/women-blame-earthquakes-iran-cleric

I was pretty sure that adultery causes tsunamis and it's gay sex that causes earthquakes. What is happening to our science education?

if it is immodest woman the world would have been shaken apart already. of course it can't be blind religion.

Also the movement of magma causes earthquakes

Don't forget bestiality, wizardry, and children who give up their birthright (Essau).

If I could cause earthquakes by wearing jeans, I'd join the X-men.

The drop in tectonic plates or two separate fault lines moving together. (Thanks to my daughter's geology book for that).

Seems like confused men have to make up rules..... like semen causing cancer.....

Doctors have discovered that the seed of the man is an alien substance to the woman. It triggered responses similar to those of an “allergic†reaction. A woman who has a husband is able to develop “immunity†to this reaction; however, a promiscuous woman’s immune system becomes confused and unable to distinguish alien substances. This confusion is a key to the development of cancer.
Thanks to Gawker for the wisdom booklets.

Huh! And here all along I was thinking the earth moved when the sex was really good... :lol:

I was pretty sure that adultery causes tsunamis and it's gay sex that causes earthquakes. What is happening to our science education?

No, no -- gay sex causes tsunamis, but no worries, ex-gay Greg and Dede can prevent them by driving around in the vicinity. :roll:

Don't forget the one is Haiti was caused by Haitians making a pact with the devil, per Pat Robertson

I've been away too long. My snark meter needs tuning. I was ready to move this to Wide World of Snark when I clicked on it. I should have known better. I've missed so much crazy, how will I ever catch up! ;)

I've been away too long. My snark meter needs tuning. I was ready to move this to Wide World of Snark when I clicked on it. I should have known better. I've missed so much crazy, how will I ever catch up! ;)
I doubt it is possible Josh has overwhelmed the board

I thought it was Obama's fault.

No; it can't be, because he's a closet Muslim, don'tchaknow... but then he *does* allow his wife to wear sleeveless dresses... :snooty:

The Christchurch earthquakes were caused by lesbians. It was in the paper, I believe someone in Oklahoma, who probably could not locate New Zealand on a map, came up that theory.

My favourite theory of my own is the Wilberforces, the monsters from Maurice Gee's book Under The Mountain, monsters who live under the volcanos in Auckland.

"lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society"

Think of all that frantic extra humping. Like a bed! Only their pelvic thrusts are rocking the world....

"lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society"

Think of all that frantic extra humping. Like a bed! Only their pelvic thrusts are rocking the world....

Tectonics, shmectonics -- I like this theory better. :lol:

Fracking, shit :doh: never mind, evil liberal that I am believe in peer reviewed science and not superstitious bullshit.

Archived