IGNORED

Fisheaters is passing the hat....

FaustianSlip

Apparently Vox Clamantis (the founder/owner of everyone's favorite, traditional Catholic website with a side of paranoia and anti-Semitism) is passing the hat, not just to run the website, but primarily to fund her day to day living expenses. Because there's nothing that could possibly go wrong there, is there?

At any rate, the thread in question is here, where they're all brainstorming ways to bring more traffic to the site.

fisheaters.com/forums/index.php?topic=3467963.0

Personally, I would start by spending less time ranting incoherently about Jews, international Zionist conspiracies and the Freemasons, but what do I know?

Am I thinking about the same woman who has left the world of investing to rant incoherently about Jews, international Zionist conspiracies, Freemasons AND Catholics who are too catholic, but not Catholic enough and who don't go to Catholic mass and who is ammosexual? If so, she is a poster child for The Crazy.

No rent, no mortgage and she needs $1100 to scrape by because of damned Obamacare? If she is too disabled to work, she should go on Social Security disability.

Careful, I got tons of virus warnings from there for the first time ever on any site.

Really? My Mac didn't give me anything. Of course, being a card-carrying member of the International Zionist Conspiracy™, maybe this was all a ruse to lure you to the site only to plant viruses on your computer, driving you away from Mother Church forever. Hail Hydra!

I don't have any problems viewing it from my iPhone. I find it oddly amusing that they have a thread where they snark on CAF.

Meanwhile, here's a (very lengthy) thread on CathInfo in which they collectively pray for the demise of the Fisheaters forum, referring to it as, varyingly, a "lavender forum," a "scandal," evidence that women shouldn't be allowed to run anything that would place them in the position of teaching or giving instruction to men (lots of people referencing 1 Timothy 2:11-15, because of course they are) and extensive discussion of whether Vox is bipolar in spite of having received psychological help (secular help, God forbid) or because of it. It's quite a read, especially to someone watching from the sidelines and eating popcorn.

cathinfo.com/catholic.php?a=topic&t=27296&min=0&num=3

Archived