IGNORED

There are so many reasons to love this commercial

sparkles

I think I've got something in my eye.

Mods, not sure it it's okay to embed this so if not, please remove it. I've posted just the link below.

[bBvideo 560,340:1yx5ix25]

[/bBvideo]

That was one of the best commercials I've seen, in along time. "Sniff!"

Thank you for posting that. Made me have leaky eyes. :)

I thought it was just my pregnancy hormones! That commercial came on the other day and the last scene made me choke on my dinner and start BAWLING like a baby - I think my husband thought I was nuts! Haha.

Is someone cutting a bushel of onions???

I know a few ASL signs so I was able to follow most of the commercial without the subtitles but the end made me just sob. On a day full of tragedy it was wonderful to see something so full of love.

Am the only one a little cynical about this? It seemed a bit too much... adoption, deaf child, two moms... Wells Fargo? :lol: It was clearly designed to be tearjerking, which tends to annoy me.

And yet I did tear up a bit because it really was very sweet. :)

I am one of the biggest cynics out there, but the tears are flowing over here, too. I don't really care that they supersaturated the commercial with tearjerking themes, it was well done. And how could I not appreciate a corporation that highlights older children with disabilities (not blond with blue eyes, either) who need homes and homosexual couples adopting? There are still a good number of people who would find the adoptive parents so offensive they would stop doing business with Wells-Fargo. WF basically said, "Hey, we are totes cool with this. If you don't like it, tough shit."

I am one of the biggest cynics out there, but the tears are flowing over here, too. I don't really care that they supersaturated the commercial with tearjerking themes, it was well done. And how could I not appreciate a corporation that highlights older children with disabilities (not blond with blue eyes, either) who need homes and homosexual couples adopting? There are still a good number of people who would find the adoptive parents so offensive they would stop doing business with Wells-Fargo. WF basically said, "Hey, we are totes cool with this. If you don't like it, tough shit."

I think I... have something in my eye- :cry:

As to the bolded statement, all THOSE types who are offended by the adoptive parents both being moms are the same type saying "kiiiids need a motherrrr and fatherrrr!!!" Well, by that token, the Stanley and Naugler kids are golden, right? Both families have a mom and dad.... :roll:

All that aside, I loved the commercial.

I saw this commercial the other day, and I love how families that aren't just (usually white) one mom and one dad is becoming so... normalized.

Commercials like this and the Cheerios one that came out a bit ago make me feel warm and gushy inside and not growelly at all.

Archived