IGNORED

Candy is back, modeling swimsuits - Merge

fundiefan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually consider wearing a swimming suit like that just because my legs are so ridiculously outsized.

But watching that video to the end totally made my day -- did she seriously flutter her eyelashes at the camera while floating in the hot tub?!? rofl.

That was riveting! So you can swim in them AND you can go in the hot tub, too!! (Although the skirt seemed to billow up defraudingly in the hot tub.). They are cuter than Zsu's but I was surprised the first one didn't have sleeves. That can't be right?

For someone who was a former model and went to "model school" or whatever, Candy is absolutely horrendous at displaying clothing. The suit is not my taste, but not bad. However, the angles Candy stands at make it look terrible. You can't even see the suit in the swimming shots. And thank god someone told me I can wear this swimsuit in a hot tub! What a feature!

Swimsuits? In a hot tub?

ETA: okay, okay, apparently it's a public hot tub, and coed to boot, so yeah to the modest swimwear. And with her "head up in the air" technique, it's not like she's going to be able to swim very many laps even in a [not-modest] workout suit, so why not have a couple yards of fabric flapping around your legs.

That was just weird. Even for Candy.

Hmm She doesn't wear a head covering to swim?

Sadly, Candy is likely to now turn up pregnant by a fallen angel because he was able to catch her without a headcovering.

CANDY, WHY???

Sadly, Candy is likely to now turn up pregnant by a fallen angel because he was able to catch her without a headcovering.

CANDY, WHY???

Oh no!!! If she has a half-demon baby, it'll probably turn out to be.....

CATHOLIC!!

Probably Pope one day even!

Oh.My.God. That just kicked off my vacation in the best way possible. Thank you, fundiefan and Candy. Candy certainly has been working on her "come hither" gaze. That whole video was a little defrauding - I think she may have a piece of my heart. :popcorn2:

I am halfway into a bottle of wine, but I don't think this would be appealing or make sense even if I was totally sober.

Well here's something:

Candy's video is actually on the page at SwimSuitModest.com. It's embedded on the main page and referenced on the About page.

And...there's little else there. Even Zsu's site is better than this. The "About" page is vague and confusing. There is a contact form but no direct contact information provided. I do the vast majority of my shopping online, and a good chunk of that from independent, often one-woman shops, and this is just beyond sketchy. Feels like a scam/customer service nightmare waiting to happen.

I expect some shadiness from any place that would want a Candy endorsement, but this place is just super sketch. I wonder how/what Candy's involvement is with them and what she received for the video.

I found this rather defrauding. No sleeves? Visible ankles? *clutches pearls* What is this world coming to? Candy is a terrible swimmer, too.

Uuuhhhh……. :? That's….just icky.

Ok, what the hell is going on in your avatar??? Quite defrauding.

I expected her to be joined by several other similarly-clad ladies for a fundie synchronized swimming display.

Candy is a terrible swimmer, too.

Right? She had some weird strokes. It was like she was only trying to keep her bangs dry.

She looked like she was falling from a plane with her arms flailing every which way. I presume she taught herself to swim as part of her self performed home schooling.

Thank you, Candy, but I think I will stick to my bikinis. Defrauding people is one of my favorite hobbies. :D

Is she seriously swimming in a public pool without a cap? Gross.

Aren't there rules against that? In my community pool nobody with hair below their shoulder is allowed to enter without one.

Forget modesty, so many hygiene violations there. Seeing her long hair floating above her head in the pool hurt me, eugh.

Is she seriously swimming in a public pool without a cap? Gross.

Aren't there rules against that? In my community pool nobody with hair below their shoulder is allowed to enter without one.

Forget modesty, so many hygiene violations there. Seeing her long hair floating above her head in the pool hurt me, eugh.

Right?! The only time she doesn't wear a covering is when it would actually have a practical and hygienic purpose?!

Right?! The only time she doesn't wear a covering is when it would actually have a practical and hygienic purpose?!

The only pool I've EVER had to wear a cap in was at girl scout camp, and I've been in public pools in at least 4 or 5 different states. I can't say I've ever seem more people wearing a cap at a public pool than I could count on one hand, either.

Edit: Not that I'm defending Candy, I'm just confused by the shock and horror at not wearing a swim cap. :?

Archived