IGNORED

Michelle and Jim Bob invade Georgia for teh baybeez

Buzzard

secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/home.php?e=9236

Last night Cobb pregnancy services (https://www.facebook.com/cobbpregnancy) had a fundraiser to continue their assault on women's rights. Guess who was the keynote speaker? Yup, Michelle and Boob Duggar! Love the flyer that depicts the holocaust (link above), this place is totally up their alley.

Abortion is equal to the holocaust and segregation... who knew? :angry-banghead::angry-banghead:

I've found a few public pictures using #prolifecommunity. Is that Josiah? No sign of Jessa and Ben, guess it wasnt high enough on his fire and brimstone list to attend.

duggarcobb.jpg

duggarcobb2.jpg

I've never heard of this organization before and they have less than 400 likes on their facebook page. I wonder how they landed the Duggars and what horrors are in store for the city as they remain here!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/home.php?e=9236

Last night Cobb pregnancy services (https://www.facebook.com/cobbpregnancy) had a fundraiser to continue their assault on women's rights. Guess who was the keynote speaker? Yup, Michelle and Boob Duggar!

I really, really hate these people.

:roll:

I cant find any other pictures from the event. Nothing on the website, on the organization's facebook page, instagram... nothing. I'm really hoping that it was horribly attended and a complete bust.

Gosh, I'm really bored today. Maybe I'll get an abortion. Why don't people understand that this isn't a light CHOICE? There are so many reasons and beliefs. Why should these idiots get any say?

I really wish Michelle would shave her head.

And buy a new jacket.

Wish I had known this. I live in Cobb County.

The ministrysync link isn't working. I found Cobb Pregnancy Services website, but it made me sad and I had to leave before I could archive anything. cpsfriends.org/

:sigh2:

Okay we get it Duggars you hate abortion, simple don't have one.

The whole abortion thing is getting tiring. There is no need to change the law. It is not hurting them one damn bit. If it wasn't this it would be something else with people like this.

The ministrysync link isn't working. I found Cobb Pregnancy Services website, but it made me sad and I had to leave before I could archive anything. cpsfriends.org/

:sigh2:

It was sad, but you didn't miss much. I'm sure you can predict everything they will say and how little they will actually help after the child is born. :angry-banghead: :headdesk: :angry-banghead: :headdesk: :angry-banghead: :headdesk: . Now I need a :wink-kitty: and a :martini:

People who dedicate a large portion of their lives to fighting against abortion legality creep me out. What a weird topic to spend half your time thinking about.

People who dedicate a large portion of their lives to fighting against abortion legality creep me out. What a weird topic to spend half your time thinking about.

Particularly when they are also anti-BC.

Particularly when they are also anti-BC.

Agreed. I can't imagine being that concerned with the status of other people's genitals and other reproductive organs. *shudder*

For a fundie child, Jason is a sharp dresser. Doesn't look like much of that was bought used...

I was thinking Josiah hand-me-downs.

Here's one more photo I found:

FrKXIa7.png

Jason's 15, so old enough to be in the "getting to know you" stage before courtship with one of those girls. :angry-screaming: :puke-front:

Skirts dragging the floor in most of the recent photos.

I would just hate that, i can't stand jeans that drag either.

Don't they stomp on those hems? Even Michelle's is touching the floor.

I thought the kid was Josiah but some are saying its Jason, which one is he? I wonder how much they were paid to turn out for this and how many people attended this event. Was this family traveling the country 4 or 5 years ago to speak out about abortion? I am wondering if they have taken up this cause because this is turning into Josh's new job as a lobbyist since gay marriage will be passed.

Archived