IGNORED

Pastor Scott Lively Will Be Tried For Crimes Against Humanit

doggie

This is a good thing this monster of a Christian [tm][/tm] is a horrible person and deserves what he gets. maybe in jail he can come out of the closet.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/08 ... -humanity/

Most of us go our entire lives without ever standing trial for crimes against humanity. Then again, most of us aren’t notorious bigot Pastor Scott Lively, whose life work seems to be to ask the question: “How can I make gay people miserable across the world?â€

In the United States Lively’s homophobic messages are largely ignored, and in recent years he has had to endure various setbacks at the state and federal level as equality makes historic gains. Undeterred, Lively has sought out foreign lands where his particular brand of ruthless anti-gay ideas are more accepted. In Uganda, he found a home away from home. During a Christian “workshop†in the African nation he managed to become one of the principle architects behind some of the most retrograde anti-gay legislation on the planet.

Officially titled the “Anti-Homosexuality Act†and more commonly known as the “Kill the Gays†bill, Lively’s vision was nothing less than a roadmap for the total persecution and eradication of homosexuals from Uganda. In Lively’s original design, anyone caught engaging in homosexuality would be executed. A newer bill softened that stance slightly after worldwide condemnation – in the latest version, homosexuals would only be sentenced to life in prison.

Unfortunately for Lively, orchestrating genocide in another country is kind of frowned upon, and in 2012 a lawsuit was filed against Lively in federal court in Massachusetts for crimes against humanity. This week, the First Circuit Court of Appeals denied Lively’s final request to have it dismissed because, well, the whole genocide thing.

:banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow:

Unfortunately for Lively, orchestrating genocide in another country is kind of frowned upon, and in 2012 a lawsuit was filed against Lively in federal court in Massachusetts for crimes against humanity. This week, the First Circuit Court of Appeals denied Lively’s final request to have it dismissed because, well, the whole genocide thing.

The Preacher Who Pisseth Standing Up needs to watch his step or he'll be the next person on trial.

The Preacher Who Pisseth Standing Up needs to watch his step or he'll be the next person on trial.

really the two should get married. a match made in hell.

How are these guys going to handle prison, assuming he and PP both eventually end up there?

PP generally has a facial expression like he's scared and insecure (the eyebrows). And he acts nervous in other ways like fussing with a styro cup in the interactions with protesters on Sunday. I cannot imagine him handling prison well.

I think if you are put on trial for Crimes Against Humanity, it's safe to say you've failed at life.

I think if you are put on trial for Crimes Against Humanity, it's safe to say you've failed at life.

yep your fucked royally. the sad part is I am sure he thinks he is persecuted. I mean he is still doing the same shit. a real 1/2watt Christmas bulb.

I agree, but I suspect he'll get a lot of "See, they hate our religion and they will go against us and kill us all for preaching God's word!"

This will feed their "everyone hates Christians" paranoia, their UN paranoia and will make him a hero in some circles (I say this as a person who listened in stunned amazement when Wichita Christian Radio stations had benefits to raise defense funds for abortion clinic bombers in the 80s-90s.... even when the nutjobs had more or less confessed)

World Net Daily is on the job already:

The defendant, Pastor Scott Lively of Abiding Truth Ministries, says Americans need to be paying very close attention, because the outcome could well set a new precedent – that an international agenda based on anti-biblical standards could trump the U.S. Constitution’s freedom of speech and religion.

Read more at wnd.com/2014/04/criticize-gays-get-sued-for-crime-against-humanity/#wr82OxB265bZiwMW.99

Christians, pastors, take heed. In case you haven’t noticed, times are a-changin’. Whether at home or abroad, if you follow God’s command to speak biblical truth in all things, most especially, it seems, on matters of sex and sexuality, you will be persecuted.

“A servant is not greater than his master.â€

I don’t presume to compare my friend Scott Lively of Abiding Truth Ministries to Jesus Christ. None of us can compare, even remotely, to the one and only God-man – to the Lord of the universe and exclusive path to eternal salvation. That said, Pastor Lively is one of the most “Christ-like†people I’ve had the honor to know.

As did Christ, Scott Lively speaks absolute truth, in absolute love, with absolutely no fear of personal destruction or even death. He loves everyone, whether friend or foe, Christian or pagan, straight or “gay.â€

wnd.com/2014/11/the-crucifixion-of-pastor-scott-lively/#FyIWq3rXPxSFbiO9.99

Charisma Magazine has a blogger who writes

But all of this is incidental. It's a smokescreen. Keep in mind that we're talking about protected speech here. Lively is being tried for "crimes against humanity" for merely publicly uttering millennia-old biblical orthodoxy relative to sexual morality.

So how could such an Orwellian lawsuit—clearly designed as a weapon to both harass and intimidate Lively and anyone else who might dare challenge the global homosexual activist political agenda – even make its way into a U. S. federal court?

charismanews.com/opinion/clarion-call/46167-the-crucifixion-of-pastor-scott-lively?showall=&start=1

I"m not sure Sekulow will jump on the bandwagon, but I'm sure others who have a podium will. his group ACLJ worked in Kenya and Zimbabwe apparently promoted anti gay stances there....economist.com/news/international/21577043-american-christian-zealots-are-fighting-back-against-gay-rightsabroad-strange-bedfellows

It takes a lot for a Christian to be a martyr in a country as overtly Christian as the USA... so I would not be surprised for people to rally around him and groups like ACLJ and others do some fundraising of their own if they think they can make any money off it.

I agree, but I suspect he'll get a lot of "See, they hate our religion and they will go against us and kill us all for preaching God's word!"

This will feed their "everyone hates Christians" paranoia, their UN paranoia and will make him a hero in some circles (I say this as a person who listened in stunned amazement when Wichita Christian Radio stations had benefits to raise defense funds for abortion clinic bombers in the 80s-90s.... even when the nutjobs had more or less confessed)

World Net Daily is on the job already:

Read more at wnd.com/2014/04/criticize-gays-get-sued-for-crime-against-humanity/#wr82OxB265bZiwMW.99

wnd.com/2014/11/the-crucifixion-of-pastor-scott-lively/#FyIWq3rXPxSFbiO9.99

Charisma Magazine has a blogger who writes

charismanews.com/opinion/clarion-call/46167-the-crucifixion-of-pastor-scott-lively?showall=&start=1

I"m not sure Sekulow will jump on the bandwagon, but I'm sure others who have a podium will. his group ACLJ worked in Kenya and Zimbabwe apparently promoted anti gay stances there....economist.com/news/international/21577043-american-christian-zealots-are-fighting-back-against-gay-rightsabroad-strange-bedfellows

It takes a lot for a Christian to be a martyr in a country as overtly Christian as the USA... so I would not be surprised for people to rally around him and groups like ACLJ and others do some fundraising of their own if they think they can make any money off it.

Freedom of Religion has it's limits. (See the 1890 case of The Late Corporation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints v. United States, 136 U.S. 1).

Freedom of Religion has it's limits. (See the 1890 case of The Late Corporation of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints v. United States, 136 U.S. 1).

I agree, but I still believe a lot of people will automatically take his side because they can make some money, get some publicity or because someone thinks it is politically smart to back him. (I am more or less convinced a lot of fundie stuff is based in political control. Poor, uneducated and easily led isn't just a saying....)

Is it so bad that I want him to be executed the same way he advocated for gay people to be murdered? If it was good enough for people who hurt no one, then it's good enough for a jerk who did everything he could to hurt people.

Archived