IGNORED

No Longer God's Daughter

formergothardite

Six years ago Miss Raquel started her blog and named it God's Daughter because this was way before bloggers started calling referring to themselves as "Daughter of God", "God's Girl", "Daughter of the King", or any variation of that. Yes, she was probably the one who started the trend(and even though she sort of acts like she is joking when she claims this, I don't think she really is).

Anyway, she is such a better writer than she was three years ago and she uses itsjustraquel for everything else on the internet so she is changing her blog name to match. It is also because she is such a humble person that she wants to take all the focus off herself and put it on God. She seeks no glory for herself, only God. :roll: :lol: It makes absolute perfect sense then to take God's name out of her blog and put her name on there so that people will not notice her and will only notice how wonderful God is.

So God's Daughter will be gone next month to be replaced with It's Just Raquel. She is not glamorous, trendy, "the norm", or perfect, she is just little old Miss Raquel, a humble servant of God who does not want any attention for herself at all. None. That is why she posts so many pictures of herself on instagram with her eye brows arched and her lips pursed. She is not an attention whore at all.

Despite her claims, Miss Raquel has not actually changed that much in six years. Her views on courtship might have, but she is still the drama queen who is desperate for a man and for attention.

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

Lima is "not that great of a city"?

Besides being "not that great of a writer", Raquel is such an asshole.

I just read her post about Peru. How did Peru go from being one of the places she always wanted to visit(like she wrote in her first post on the subject) to being a horrible, filthy place that she only had on her list because her dad was born there? The $2,000 spent to ship her down there so she could complain about how it is dirty and the trip is uncomfortable would have been much better spent by giving it to the organization and letting them hire local people to do whatever the hell Raquel did. And now she is going back for a couple of weeks to do what? Unless you count being able to pose with a modest downward gaze for an instagram photo a skill, Raquel has absolutely nothing useful to do on this trip.

I also bet the latched onto every single guy on that trip and drove them crazy.

Is this the girl who started a band and had a mascot and team colors picked out, and who is still lacking any songs?

I can only imagine she thinks she's so godly that her writing alone will inspire.

• 2 weeks later...

Miss Raquel now has dreadlocks and is thankful for humbleness. I'm not sure if she is thankful other people are humble or if this is a way to brag about how humble she is.

Miss Raquel now has dreadlocks and is thankful for humbleness. I'm not sure if she is thankful other people are humble or if this is a way to brag about how humble she is.

How authentic and sparkling of her.

I love how she boasts about getting donations at the same time she mentions how much she likes to spend on coffee.

Getting dreadlocks was on her bucket list? Either she has a really sad bucket list, or I need to rethink mine. Perhaps wanting to visit Angkor Wat is to "big" for my bucket list.

She seriously posted that she loves how diverse Oregon is.

"I’ve always been fascinated with different languages and cultures and ethnicities. And I think Oregon has one of the most diverse populations of all the states I’ve been to."

Um. No.

insightintodiversity.com/latest-headlines/the-whitest-city-in-the-us-becomes-whiter

Getting dreadlocks was on her bucket list? Either she has a really sad bucket list, or I need to rethink mine. Perhaps wanting to visit Angkor Wat is to "big" for my bucket list.

Her bucket list also included painting her toenails, making a cheesecake, slapping a guy in the face and hugging a baby polar bear. :lol:

She seriously posted that she loves how diverse Oregon is.

Um. No.

insightintodiversity.com/latest-headlines/the-whitest-city-in-the-us-becomes-whiter

I lived in Oregon until about a year ago, Salem and then Portland. What the hell diversity? Oregon is the whitest of white bread places. It's also pretty Christian, even in Portland, but there aren't many thumpers there. Part of why I hated the state is how much there wasn't diversity! We were worried our kids would think all the white was normal, and we want our kids exposed to diversity.

Has Rachel ever lived anywhere else?

I lived in Oregon until about a year ago, Salem and then Portland. What the hell diversity? Oregon is the whitest of white bread places. It's also pretty Christian, even in Portland, but there aren't many thumpers there. Part of why I hated the state is how much there wasn't diversity! We were worried our kids would think all the white was normal, and we want our kids exposed to diversity.

Has Rachel ever lived anywhere else?

It has one of the most diverse populations of all the states she's been to.

Yeah, that's not really saying much, Raquel. It's like talking about one of the least athletic people on a college football team.

I checked out her Bucket List to see if she has matured any and realized what a bucket list is supposed to be like, but no, it is still the same. Good news, she finally owns 16 scarves so she got to check that one off! She still has been unable to touch a swan or hug a baby polar bear.

She must have a death wish. Swans can fuck shit up.

I'd really like to see a better picture of the dreadlocks, the picture she posted doesn't really make sense. Her roots don't look dreaded at all. I'm guessing they're just temporary extensions.

It has one of the most diverse populations of all the states she's been to.

Yeah, that's not really saying much, Raquel. It's like talking about one of the least athletic people on a college football team.

Then has she ever been anywhere else? I'm sure you can find pockets of white in every state, but that doesn't mean that the entire state is that way. That's like judging all of California by Watts in the 80's, or something equally stupid.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2014/ ... onest.html

Also, in this post of hers, when she says:

This week, I’ve seen a few things on Facebook, or heard them in person, where people suggest to ‘drop hints’. Especially girls. Many girls I know encourage each other in this. “If you like a guy, you should drop him a hint.†Uh, no. For two reasons. First of all, if you’re old enough to even understand what it means to be attracted and interested in a guy, then you’re old enough to speak your mind and use your mouth to be honest and say what you want to say. (cue the Sara Bareilles song…) Secondly, guys don’t always get the hints. Actually, 99% of the time they don’t. Why? Because they are very honest, straight-to-the-point creatures. (Or at least the real men are.) They’re honest, they expect others to be honest with them.

Raquel, I'm guessing men DO "get the hints." They're just not that into you. Sry.

I had to laugh at that post because Raquel constantly "drops hints" that she is attracted to various guys. :lol: Remember the story she wrote about the guy who helped her wash dishes after a party? She finally admitted that it was based on a real event and the guy never contacted her. And then there are the constant tweets about guys feeling like they can't approach her and ask her out because she is so intimidating, but please don't feel that way guys!!!! Raquel wants you to ask her out!

How authentic and sparkling of her.

this is going to make me feel a little weird when i have mine put in. not enough to deter me, but it'll make me think of sparkles and raquel :lol:

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-decision-regarding-sexual-purity.html

New Raquel post about purity and shit.

Sry honey, I've been "not a virgin" with 27 different men and one woman and I'm happy with that. And honestly, you ppl think about sex so much more than I do. Sex isn't such a big deal to many of us heathens, and there's nothing wrong with that! I'll have sex on the 1st or 2nd date, or whatever. It can be a fun activity, or it can be something intimate done between two people (or more ;) ). I've had casual sex AND sex within a relationship many times, so just because someone is having sex before marriage, it doesn't mean it's with some "random guy." Why don't fundies/lites understand that concept? I hope you secretly masturbate, for your own sake. You're obviously horny as fuck.

:dance:

EDITED to break link

Holy ego! If she climbs any further into herself, she can title herself God's black hole of self-absorbtion.

Well, I guess any hope has faded that with age would come experience, wisdom and self-analysis.

There are quite a few positive comments on that blog entry ... who are these people who think that Raquel's opinion is "so fresh and unique"?!?!

Archived