IGNORED

Stephen Hawking is a fool according to banana man

doggie

One of Stephen hawking bowl movements has more brains then old Ray. His arrogance and self importance is amazing.

Creationist and evangelical minister Ray Comfort made headlines this week when he chided Hawking for coming out as an atheist, saying, “The Bible says: he who denies God’s existence is a fool, and if we say the guy is intelligent, then we are denying what scripture said.â€

Earlier, Hawking — who is arguably one of the greatest minds alive — clarified his popular statement about knowing the “mind of Godâ€, saying, “What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God,’ is that we would know everything that god would know if there were a god, which there isn’t.†Hawking added, “I’m an atheist.â€

Has comfort every come out and acknowledged how that the banana is the result of human's messing with a plant and thus an example of evolutionary principals?

Or does he still insist the banana is proof of God's existence?

Has comfort every come out and acknowledged how that the banana is the result of human's messing with a plant and thus an example of evolutionary principals?

Or does he still insist the banana is proof of God's existence?

well he is proof god snapped his fingers and made us. Humans exhibit no forethought in our making. ray is a very good example of this.

well he is proof god snapped his fingers and made us. Humans exhibit no forethought in our making. ray is a very good example of this.

we need to put this bumper sticker on his clown car

do-you-agree_zpsfa7ffc64.jpg

Creationist and evangelical minister Ray Comfort made headlines this week when he chided Hawking for coming out as an atheist, saying, “The Bible says: he who denies God’s existence is a fool, and if we say the guy is intelligent, then we are denying what scripture.

When I say Stephen Hawking is intelligent, I'm talking about his ability to do Physics. The man may be a fool for not accepting Christ (according to be bible) but that doesn't mean he's not academically intelligent. Who, besides Comfort, doesn't see the difference? Does he really think I am denying scripture when I admire the man's scientific understanding?

When I say Stephen Hawking is intelligent, I'm talking about his ability to do Physics. The man may be a fool for not accepting Christ (according to be bible) but that doesn't mean he's not academically intelligent. Who, besides Comfort, doesn't see the difference? Does he really think I am denying scripture when I admire the man's scientific understanding?

Quite possibly. I really would not be the least bit surprised if he does think anyone who disagrees with him is denying scripture. Ray Comfort might not be a fool if you're going by the definition in that verse, but if you were to look up the definition in any English dictionary I'm pretty sure you'll see a picture of him waving up at you.

Comfort is a fool and should shove that banana up his (or Kirk Cameron's) posterior. Hawking is cool.

we need to put this bumper sticker on his clown car

do-you-agree_zpsfa7ffc64.jpg

Can we get a stack of those and sneak over to CM and Lorkens house and put them on their cars in the middle of the night?

Do we know if the Duggar's still sell used cars? We can go there to.

You can also be foolish about one thing without being an idiot in all regards, like a friend of mine who is a fool is moron when it comes to guys, but brilliant at business management.

A little OT but someone who writes our church newsletter put a Ray Comfort article in it. I emailed the pastor and raised a big stink. I said do you know who he is and what he promotes? Pastor said he doesn't always proof them but will tell the person who did it not to do it again. I may volunteer to do that page (little jots of wisdom and humor) since the person who did it is probably more IFB than Lutheran at this point. I have many more resources to pull on than he does.

Just taking one for the hive ! :headdesk:

Archived