IGNORED

Sons of Perdition - Anybody Seen It?

Visionoyahweh

Wow, I just stumbled across this documentary about boys (and girls) that were thrown out of Warren Jeff's compound. I only watched the trailer but I'm curious if anybody here has seen it. Is the subject material as bad as it looks? It seems to be a scary peek into the harm these kind of fundie groups do to women and children. Hopefully we'll see an ATI/VF version of this someday.

http://www.sonsofperditionthemovie.com/Sons_of_Perdition_Home.html

I've seen it and recommend it wholeheartedly.

OWN was showing it a few weeks back.

The most accurate description of those shown on the trailer is "emotional rollercoaster." You will hope, you will despair, you will laugh and cry ... and you'll be watching from the comfort of your own home. Think about what it's like for these boys, and girls.

Good viewing!

I've seen it and recommend it wholeheartedly.

OWN was showing it a few weeks back.

The most accurate description of those shown on the trailer is "emotional rollercoaster." You will hope, you will despair, you will laugh and cry ... and you'll be watching from the comfort of your own home. Think about what it's like for these boys, and girls.

Good viewing!

I've been getting a few documentaries off of Block Buster lately. I will add that name to my que.

Archived