IGNORED

Ann Coulter "Doctor Is Idiotic"

debrand

Whatever good Dr. Kent Brantly did in Liberia has now been overwhelmed by the more than $2 million already paid by the Christian charities Samaritan's Purse and SIM USA just to fly him and his nurse home in separate Gulfstream jets, specially equipped with medical tents, and to care for them at one of America's premier hospitals. (This trip may be the first real-world demonstration of the economics of Obamacare.)

I don't know where to start with this statement. If Samaritan Purse paid for the doctor to be flown to the United States then there is no comparison to Obamacare. Also, how do you put a price on caring for human beings?

Don't worry, she brings Jesus into this

Can't anyone serve Christ in America anymore?

No -- because we're doing just fine. America, the most powerful, influential nation on Earth, is merely in a pitched battle for its soul.

About 15,000 people are murdered in the U.S. every year. More than 38,000 die of drug overdoses, half of them from prescription drugs. More than 40 percent of babies are born out of wedlock. Despite the runaway success of "midnight basketball," a healthy chunk of those children go on to murder other children, rape grandmothers, bury little girls alive -- and then eat a sandwich. A power-mad president has thrown approximately 10 percent of all Americans off their health insurance -- the rest of you to come! All our elite cultural institutions laugh at virginity and celebrate promiscuity.

So no, there's nothing for a Christian to do here

Why is so mad at a someone helping others? Even if the doctor had remained in the US, she would have been angry if he helped the poor here.

anncoulter.com/columns/2014-08-06.html

:wink-kitty:

This smilie is for my grandson and has nothing to do with this article which is definitely not cute.

:wink-kitty:

so she would have rather him flown coach with the possibility of infecting other people? ffs, ann, get a fucking grip.

i swear she is just the most successful troll ever.

What the...?

She also says this:

I wonder how the Ebola doctor feels now that his humanitarian trip has cost a Christian charity much more than any services he rendered.

This wasn't Raquel going to Peru. It wasn't a "humanitarian trip." He was a long-term missionary doctor who had been in Africa with his family since 2013.

Ann Coulter is a terrible person.

America is the most consequential nation on Earth, and in desperate need of God at the moment. If America falls, it will be a thousand years of darkness for the entire planet.

:lol:

I'm trying to think of a good joke to make this sound like the prelude to a bad sword-and-sorcery flick, but I can't. Just :lol:

I don't know where to start with this statement. If Samaritan Purse paid for the doctor to be flown to the United States then there is no comparison to Obamacare. Also, how do you put a price on caring for human beings?

Don't worry, she brings Jesus into this

Can't anyone serve Christ in America anymore?

I'm not a Christian but from the previous paragraph, I see a huge list of stuff for a Christian to do: help drug addicts recover, assist single mothers whose children were born out of wedlock, donate to those Americans who were thrown off their health insurance...

It sounds like she's less about serving Christ (something something about serving the least of men is serving Christ, right?), and more about sitting on her a.s.s. and having everyone else serve her.

We all need Asshole Ann's brand of Christianity to salve the human condition about as much as they need Scientology in Flint, Michigan.

I'm not a Christian but from the previous paragraph, I see a huge list of stuff for a Christian to do: help drug addicts recover, assist single mothers whose children were born out of wedlock, donate to those Americans who were thrown off their health insurance...

To be fair, I'm pretty certain that was Coulter being sarcastic.

To be fair, I'm pretty certain that was Coulter being sarcastic.

there will be no being fair to ann coulter in this thread.

You know what, Ann? You could have used this story to convince even a non-Christian like me that sometimes, someone can be inspired by their faith to do something truly heroic, fighting to save lives even if it meant that they were exposed to risk themselves. I don't need to share someone's views in order to admire how he acted on them to do good things.

But no, you had to ruin it, and remind us that assholes can also claim to be motivated by Christianity.

But no, you had to ruin it, and remind us that assholes can also claim to be motivated by Christianity.

Surely everything she writes reminds us that she's an arsehole who claims to be motivated by Christianity?

Ann is getting desperate. She is over fifty and according to the far right, past her sell date. There are other thin, privileged, bitchy and more often that not, much younger, conservative blondes nipping at the heels of Ann's Jimmy Choos-the two Katies, Pavlich and Kieffer, Kayleigh McEnany, AJ Delgado, Chicks on the Right, the two blondes from PolitChicks and a stable of Fox News fembots.

Archived