IGNORED

Lyndsie is selling her clothes!

WonderingInWA

I'm wondering if it's just me, but Lyndsie must have a crap load of clothes. I know I keep a minimal wardrobe, but I don't need much right now ... it just seems to me if she has that much to post and sell, her closet must be overflowing.

I don't follow Lyndsie, I read the adoption posts on the old site and that was enough for me. She must be a really heavy shopper, correct me if I'm wrong.

Lyndsie implied that she often went clothes shopping and for awhile she was claiming that she was only shopping at TJ Maxx, Target and thrift stores. I do believe the TJ Maxx claims because RL Polo is sold there. But she only started claiming to be shopping at those stores months after the adoption fund started. She might have had a lot of expensive clothes before the homestudy and adoption funds started. I wonder if Daniel will end up selling some of this clothes. He also has tastes for expensive brands.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always guessed there was a Polo outlet near to them. Yes, TJ Maxx can carry Polo, but not at the volume that they buy. I don't think I've ever seen Daniel in a non-Polo casual shirt. And she's a clothes horse. It doesn't matter where the clothes come from, if you never wear the same thing twice (and I honestly have never seen her in a photo with something she's worn twice), you have too many clothes.

It wasn't Sunny. It was a poster called SourWarhead. This person was defending Lyndsie and he or she said that FJ was being cruel to Lyndsie and that Lyndsie didn't deserve to be snarked because she had cancer. He or she called FJers food stamp lovin' homos and then they said that Lyndsie is a very sweet person blah blah and she was better than homos and people on food stamps.

People disliked and snarked on Lyndsie mostly because of entitled attitude and the fact that she couldn't even work part time to help contribute to the adoption fund. Also Lyndsie is no saint and I'm sure other people who have gone through cancer do go around expecting everyone to feel sorry for them.

I wish a user title option were "foodstamp lovin' homo."

If she's really having that much of a hard time the blog will re open shortly. She had a number of followers that I'm sure she can milk ask for support with or without the purchase of the clothes.

I know its probably not what they want to hear, but if they're really hard up, they might think about selling the house and downsizing. They could cut down their mortgage payment by a lot if they did sell. All they really need is a two bedroom house.

I'm not sure about real estate in their area but downsizing my not really help them. If we sold our house we'd be lucky to break even and we put 20% down. If they didn't put a decent down payment they could actually end up owing money after selling their house. Not that I think they need that big house but it might not help them too much by selling it with the way the market is right now.

If she's really having that much of a hard time the blog will re open shortly. She had a number of followers that I'm sure she can milk ask for support with or without the purchase of the clothes.

I don't think she will open up that blog anytime soon. I think the reason she closed it down is because Sunny posted a few private things about her on the old FJ. Somewhere on the FB page, she said something about "scary things happening with bloggers."

I think the blog will re-open when she and Daniel want to adopt again. I think Lyndsie is using this clothes sale to milk some of her friends and relatives. They have histories of coddling/spoiling her. If she and D are having money troubles, friends and relatives probably feel bad for them.

I think Daniel and Lyndsie should have read this Steve Maxwell book before they :lol: got married

titus2.com/ecommerce/products/prod_listing.php/1130

Archived