IGNORED

20 Grandkids and Counting

Kira

Kressant Morton, who will turn 27 in July, gave birth to her sixth child today. She posted a photo on Facebook with no additional information (h/t teachergirl). This is the Mortons 20th grandchild in 8 years. The family is very fertile. Kressant, Rachel and Katie could each have 19 kids .

Kressant Morton, who will turn 27 in July, gave birth to her sixth child today. She posted a photo on Facebook with no additional information (h/t teachergirl). This is the Mortons 20th grandchild in 8 years. The family is very fertile. Kressant, Rachel and Katie could each have 19 kids .

Which number is she? Or is she married to a Morton. But 6 kids before 27 that's nuts!! I wonder how many she will end of happening.

Does the name Kressant strike anyone else as dumb? How is it pronounces? Like Crescent or like Kress-ANT?

Does the name Kressant strike anyone else as dumb? How is it pronounces? Like Crescent or like Kress-ANT?

Like the moon. Or the pillsbury rolls.

Another boy. She's had 5 boys of her 6. Looks like lots of work for little Isa in the future.

See now, when I saw her name I totally thought it would be pronounced croissant. But spelled Kressant and pronounced Crescent? Sounds like a Muslim sleeper agent has infiltrated the Mortons!

Crescent roll.

It's strange that they named her Kressant, but gave their other biological children normal names(Brett jr Kressant, Rachel and Bethany). I want to know what name Kressant and Michael gave heir new son. I hope Addie updates the blog soon.

Have a question for someone who knows more about the Morton's. w/ all of the married children. Did they have their 1st kids within the first year of marriage?

Have a question for someone who knows more about the Morton's. w/ all of the married children. Did they have their 1st kids within the first year of marriage?

Katie, Kressant and Lise had their first babies 9 months after their weddings. Rachel's first baby was born prematurely eight months after her wedding and Dorothy had her first baby a month after her 1st wedding anniversary.

Katie is the Morton's oldest child and she is married to Kressant and Rachel's brother Alan(Brett Smith jr). Lise is married to Cleveland Morton, Rachel is married to Wesley Morton and Dorothy Morton is married to Noah Sanders.

Katie, Kressant and Lise had their first babies 9 months after their weddings. Rachel's first baby was born prematurely eight months after her wedding and Dorothy had her first baby a month after her 1st wedding anniversary.

Katie is the Morton's oldest child and she is married to Kressant and Rachel's brother Alan(Brett Smith jr). Lise is married to Cleveland Morton, Rachel is married to Wesley Morton and Dorothy Morton is married to Noah Sanders.

Thanks!!! I knew from reading here that their was a few Morton's that married a few siblings.

What's the background on the Mortons? Can someone link me to their blog or FB?

Look on the sidebar of the site and click Family Summaries.It has info on different Fundie families.

Look on the sidebar of the site and click Family Summaries.It has info on different Fundie families.

I didn't see anything specifically on the Mortons. Am I missing it?

What's the background on the Mortons? Can someone link me to their blog or FB?

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com mortonclan.blogspot.com(old blog)

1. They are a family of 14. 5 kids out of 12 are married and 1 is engaged.

2.They are friends with the Roberts, Smith and Sanders families

3. They are as crazy as the Mawells(if you search the archives you'll find videos they've made about courtship, babies, etc...), but they have fun and are less strict than the Maxwells.

4. The kids seem fully indoctrinated. I expect them all to get married and fill their quivers.

The boys blog has photos of Harold: thebrothersfive5.blogspot.com .

This thread should be titled "The Next Michelle Duggar." How many kids did Michelle(and Kelly Bates) have at 27?

Michelle was pregnant with #6 (Jinger) when she turned 27, and Kelly just had #5, Nathan. She's got them both beat!

Michelle was pregnant with #6 (Jinger) when she turned 27, and Kelly just had #5, Nathan. She's got them both beat!

Wow! Rachel is 25 and is probably pregnant with baby #5. Yikes!

It seems the Morton ladies have a baby every year! Imagine the end results of grand kids when all of the kids have kids.

New post on the Morton blog about baby Harold Fletcher, who they're apparently calling Fletcher (that's supposed to be better than Harold?!?). He's adorable, maybe the cutest Morton baby yet--those plump little cheeks kill me!

mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2014/06/harold-fletcher-is-here.html

A comment they made about him concerns me. "He's such a peaceful baby. He's unusually relaxed with his limbs, super comfy and SO fun to hold!" Low muscle tone? In a newborn isn't that usually cause for concern.

Archived