IGNORED

My husband doesn't need to see your boobs

Curious

I feel sorry for her. I feel even sorrier for her because she is fighting for her marriage, and the only way for her marriage is to be saved is if all the women on the internet would stop showing off their boobs.

It seems exhausting to fight for such a marriage, I think I'd give up. Kudos for her to attempting such a daunting task. :roll:

On another note, I really hate when people start off a blog post with the "I can't believe I'm...". Thanks for the handslap random internet lady.

This quote cracked me up: "Anyways, what I’m saying is I don’t fault you. I don’t blame you for being confident enough to let the world see how good you look in front of the waves with your coozie and ballcap and barely anything else.

But I want to tell you that it’s a stumbling block in our marriage."

Why should I care about her stupid marriage? Apparently her husband can't manage to look at a pair of boobs without becoming an adulterous idiot. She should cut and run.

Remind me why these type of women are into men anyhow? Obviously, despite having an advanced degree, her husband has no self-control and is constantly driven by his eyeballs to touch and have sex with every perky female that walks past him. The stress of dealing with such a man-child would do me in.

I find these posts funny, I'm always pointing out the beautiful women around me, on the internet to my hubby. I'm not worried that he will step out on me and I really don't care if he's filed away the image in his mind for "further use". Maybe, there's something wrong with me.

Here she is begging for an all expense paid trip.

applesandbandaidsblog.com/2014/05/14/help-me-win-the-blogging-trip-of-my-dreams/

Interestingly enough...in her begging, she goes on about how wealthy she is, as she is a doctors wife. If she is so wealthy, why doesn't she just pay her own way and let the trip go to someone that truly can not afford it. Would that not be the more Christian thing to do?

Then there is this...

"The weight of white privilege has been a load I’ve carried for far too long. Like a shackle around my ankle, dragging through every one of those muddy water holes, I’ve guilted myself for every benefit of my skin color, education level, and income bracket.

I begged God to make me poor, but He gave me a doctor to marry. I moved overseas to serve, but now I am the wealthiest in my neighborhood. I never aspired to be an expert, but Divine intervention placed me in a PhD program."

What a special boob hating snoeflaek. :|

The weight of white privilege has been a load I’ve carried for far too long. Like a shackle around my ankle, dragging through every one of those muddy water holes, I’ve guilted myself for every benefit of my skin color, education level, and income bracket.

I begged God to make me poor, but He gave me a doctor to marry. I moved overseas to serve, but now I am the wealthiest in my neighborhood. I never aspired to be an expert, but Divine intervention placed me in a PhD program.

Oh, god, "I can't help it that I'm so pretty and super smart and wealthy! More wealthy than my neighbors! But keep your boobs away from my husband, you hoors!" Did that sum things up?

applesandbandaidsblog.com/2014/05/14/help-me-win-the-blogging-trip-of-my-dreams/

Interestingly enough...in her begging, she goes on about how wealthy she is, as she is a doctors wife. If she is so wealthy, why doesn't she just pay her own way and let the trip go to someone that truly can not afford it. Would that not be the more Christian thing to do?

Then there is this...

"The weight of white privilege has been a load I’ve carried for far too long. Like a shackle around my ankle, dragging through every one of those muddy water holes, I’ve guilted myself for every benefit of my skin color, education level, and income bracket.

I begged God to make me poor, but He gave me a doctor to marry. I moved overseas to serve, but now I am the wealthiest in my neighborhood. I never aspired to be an expert, but Divine intervention placed me in a PhD program."

lol Rich lady problems, in a perfect world marred by boobies.

She writes in a kind of backward style... thank you God for making me so amazing so that i can help people who are not amazing. Sort of humble bragging about how good things fall into her lap... carrying a load of guilt for something she didn't earn, trying to justify the inequalities in the world. It's like she's trying to run away from her true nature of wanting to be a rich bitch; feeling guilty about it.

"We depend on one another—those who live with and those who live without. Because in their beautiful brokenness, the world’s poor mend the inner parts of my tattered being. Their stories, their resilience, their song."
ooookay... :?

Then there is this...

Maybe she can use that money to buy herself a breast implant operation.

Specifically about how she says she's "not blaming women"... I was involved in a thread recently on another board about modesty/clothing choices and a fundy posted explaining her views. It was basically the typical "respect yourself", "for your husband's eyes only", "don't tempt men", "don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention" stuff, but she also made sure to say multiple times that no woman is to blame for rape or sexual harassment based on how she dresses. It's like some of them have learned the liberal (well, non-fundy!) "party line" and think if they just make sure to slip that in, they can continue spewing the same crap but we won't have a problem with it.

If you don want to see my boobies, then DON'T LOOK. It's like people seriously forget they have the power to Look Away.

I did that just the other day when a little girl was wearing a skirt and not sitting carefully.

I can't believe there are people who'd think that girl was a shore :(

Oh, god, "I can't help it that I'm so pretty and super smart and wealthy! More wealthy than my neighbors! But keep your boobs away from my husband, you hoors!" Did that sum things up?

Nailed it!

I commented on her blog...here's what I wrote...

My husband doesn't even look twice at our daughter in law who is "packed and stacked" and swims at our house wearing a little bikini. Guys look...that's what they do. Looking...ok. Touching, not on your life. But...it's up to HIM to decide to exercise self-control. Its not your job to try to keep him from looking. Me? I'm old, fat, things sag that used to stand up...my husband has eyes only for me and still thinks I'm that same "packed and stacked" 17 year old I once was.

Sweetie...let your husband exercise his choice to either control himself or not. If he doesn't, then you know he's not the Christian husband and father he claimed he was.

Let's see if it gets published!

Then there is this...

This one is a piece of work. I feel sorry for her husband, as it must be exhausting being married to someone so insecure .

Maybe she can use that money to buy herself a breast implant operation.

problem solved, problem is solved, we solved the problem, problem solved! :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:2s90pd3t]

[/bBvideo]

I can't get the Seth McFarland song-satire from the Academy Awards, "We saw your boobs," out of my mind, thanks to this dickette!!!

I have friends who have larger breasts than I do who experience a lot more street harassment while walking around clothed from men who feel entitled to comment on their bodies. Oddly enough, it is never the highlight of their day. /understatement

Also, The Partner does notice other women while we're walking around.

1) Sometimes I do too, though not usually the same women. Yay for lovely people!

2) He looks but doesn't stare, and certainly doesn't comment, because he was raised properly.

3) It doesn't mean he's a jerk. It doesn't mean he's leaving me. It means he's alive and enjoys looking at women.

4) I rarely notice, because if we are outside I am probably cooing over a puppy.

So let me get this straight. She doesn't blame women, she just wants them to not post photos on their own private social media websites where she's under no obligation to follow them? She wants them to not document things for themselves, friends, and family and share it on social media because her husband MIGHT think "hey they look good"? That's not how it works lady. Just like you get freedom to type shit like that, I get freedom to post what I want on my own personal page.

They need to be back in the states in intensive couples counseling and not in the middle of an adoption. WTF.

For me, the most eye-rolling part was "If I was skinny with rock-hard abs and legs from here to Mexico, I’d want to take lots of pictures of myself. Mostly naked. I would want to post them with a nice filter on Instagram, and share them with whoever might see."

So it's okay for the hypothetical her to do this, but real women are not allowed.

Um, if her husband is stumbling because of boobs, surely other women's husbands are as well, and those women might write a blog entry telling hot young women not to show their boobs to...but it's totally different.

:roll:

Her entitlement BURNS through her posts. She also had to withdraw from the competition and pouted and cried it out, because what ELSE does she need to do to get attention??? WTF.

The only thing I can hope for this one is that a few more of those intended five years in SE Asia will break through her arrogance and entitlement cause she really just does NOT get it.

Is it bad that every time I read the title

"My Husband doesn't need to see your boobs"

My first thought is... "Are you sure? He might!"

Is it bad that every time I read the title

"My Husband doesn't need to see your boobs"

My first thought is... "Are you sure? He might!"

Not at all. My initial thought was, "Why don't you let him speak for himself? Maybe he does."

Not at all. My initial thought was, "Why don't you let him speak for himself? Maybe he does."

Maybe he does...Mine aren't to bad. My husband like them. :cracking-up: heck I might need to see some boobs to..

After more reflection, I thought, "Actually, it's my ass that people have tended to rhapsodize about. Maybe he needs to see that."

[bBvideo 560,340:ozsoz01a]

[/bBvideo]

Just sayin'.

She's Gretchen Weiners all grown up. Her blog seriously reminds me of Gretchen Weiner's speech during the trust exercise part of Mean Girls.

All I hope for is a world where we accept the responsibility of our actions affecting others, however unfair it feels.

Right - women who are complete strangers should wake up in the morning and choose their outfits with her husband in mind.

Heh, let me put aside my own sartorial tastes and personal comfort and put your husband first.

Don't think so!

Archived