IGNORED

Duggars big announcement

browngrl

With Suze tipping the name, I wonder how close she really is with Anna these days, since the "shunning." Sounds like she didn't get the gag order w/r/t the name, especially given the fact that Amy didn't spill the beans, except when forced to admit the baby was born.

I'll be curious to see if Suze is at the shower, or whether the mother will be the one who "couldn't make it due to travel" (or whatever excuse they float out there.

As far as name reveal, the baby's name will assuredly be on the cake as it was for Mack. I'm sure they already got plenty of baseball jerseys and onesies with his name on them; if they do change the name, it's a direct snub at Suze, who (if she wasn't already with the Smuggar Duggar clan) will certainly be persona non grata after this.

Certainly have that sinning, Daisy-Duke wearing, rebel on Boob's fantasy "reality" show.

Some of her recent facebook status updates include:

"Found this online... "Weighing in at 8 lbs., 5 oz., he joins big sister MacKynzie, 20 months. And he'll have plenty of doting relatives with 18 aunts and uncles." WTF IM HIS AUNT TOO."

and

"So for those of you wanting to know my "sister" Anna had her baby ... a little boy! Michael James! but because of TLC she is choosing not to even let family know details... Until announced (great fam I'm telling you)"

It sounds like there is a lot of tension because of TLC.

TLC - and the Duggars - are so morally bereft it's hard to fathom. It makes me sick.

The seedy underbelly makes itself still more apparent...

Can't resist - surely I'm not the only one waiting for a E! True Hollywood Story type thing out of this in a few years time...

The seedy underbelly makes itself still more apparent...

Can't resist - surely I'm not the only one waiting for a E! True Hollywood Story type thing out of this in a few years time...

I'm waiting for the Lifetime one personally. The tale of the escapees.

I'm waiting for the Lifetime one personally. The tale of the escapees.

Oooh. Even better!

Wooooooah- Smuggar has gotten even fatter than I thought possible. One upside of male obesity is decreased sex drive and impotency, hopefully with each pound he gains the less likely there will be another "blessing" filling his quiver. :pray:

Smuggar is one fat fuck!

Some of her recent facebook status updates include:

"Found this online... "Weighing in at 8 lbs., 5 oz., he joins big sister MacKynzie, 20 months. And he'll have plenty of doting relatives with 18 aunts and uncles." WTF IM HIS AUNT TOO."

and

"So for those of you wanting to know my "sister" Anna had her baby ... a little boy! Michael James! but because of TLC she is choosing not to even let family know details... Until announced (great fam I'm telling you)"

It sounds like there is a lot of tension because of TLC.

Poor Suze and poor Anna too. I doubt she realized when she gave Josh how much her life was going to change.

Poor Suzanna. My little sister and I are close as you can get and I'd be devastated if our relationship took a turn like this one seems to have done. :c I really hope Suzanna has a support system in place for times like this.

They look EXHAUSTED! As they should be after having a baby! How about they take 24 hours to rest, shower etc.?

Nope, gotta hop back in the sack and get crackin' on conceiving #3!

TLC - and the Duggars - are so morally bereft it's hard to fathom. It makes me sick.

Don't forget the so-called "news programs" like Today that cover every bowel movement someone in the family has.

Don't forget the so-called "news programs" like Today that cover every bowel movement someone in the family makes.

They really should contain these announcements to their own show. Come on, most people don't have their own TV show on a major cable channel! Ah, it's just not enough. A ploy for new viewers and kills off some airtime on Today that might otherwise have to be filled with something vaguely resembling journalism.

*Edited because I have a bad grammatical ailment that somehow causes me to use words like "otherwise" twice in the same sentence unnecessarily.

Just posted this on People (lets see how long it stays up!)

His name is Michael James.

Wow Josh looks fat. Anna looks gorgeous and content and the baby divine.

By the way People get your facts right-Michael will have more than 18 Aunts and Uncles-Anna is one of seven and three of her siblings are married, so that makes it 28 Aunts and Uncles

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 97,00.html

Wooooooah- Smuggar has gotten even fatter than I thought possible. One upside of male obesity is decreased sex drive and impotency, hopefully with each pound he gains the less likely there will be another "blessing" filling his quiver. :pray:

oh my, that is only the beginning of the delights that we learn about in my line of work (healthcare). Google "hidden penis" or "inverted penis".

"Josh's Facebook account" is fake. The photos were taken from Deanna's (Amy's mom) page, and reportedly pictures of Jinger when she was a baby.

Do you know where this picture is from? It does look like Josh and Anna's couch (then again, there are a lot of brown couches in the world) and the toddler has pierced ears like Mackynzie.

http://instagr.am/p/F2r7m/?ref=nf

Archived