IGNORED

Duggars big announcement

browngrl

I thought the Duggars had some big announcement today. Was it the birth of their new grandson or was it something else? :?:

It might still be something else yet. This article says the name hasn't been announced. I'm wondering if they aren't releasing any information until the segment airs and the actual announcement is out?

They look EXHAUSTED! As they should be after having a baby! How about they take 24 hours to rest, shower etc.?

We need a "having a baby" smilie.

Did I miss their announcment or something?? I watched Today and didn't see it.

Could it be that the Today show decided that this wasn't news and didn't send a film crew? That could explain why they aren't releasing the name. Josh might be PO'd that they aren't getting on the show so he said " screw you, you don't get the name"

I thought I saw one of those clips of them getting set up for the appearance. I wonder if they got cut out by the Weiner resignation story.

At least Michelle's not pregnant again.

My sentiments exactly. I saw several "big Duggar announcement" threads and feared the hive vagina was to spring forth another larva.

Wooooooah- Smuggar has gotten even fatter than I thought possible. One upside of male obesity is decreased sex drive and impotency, hopefully with each pound he gains the less likely there will be another "blessing" filling his quiver. :pray:

"And he'll have plenty of doting relatives with 18 aunts and uncles – Jim Bob and Michelle's children – whose lives are documented on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting."

Actually, no, he has 28 aunts and uncles.

(and yeah, Josh looks 40)

Where do the ten other aunts and uncles come from? I thought Anna only had seven siblings.

Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't thinking of aunts and uncles by marriage.

And by the way, that is a crazy number of aunts and uncles. If I count up all my relatives, including spouses and unborn babies, I do not get to 28.

They look EXHAUSTED! As they should be after having a baby! How about they take 24 hours to rest, shower etc.?

We need a "having a baby" smilie.

15_1_55.gif

"And he'll have plenty of doting relatives with 18 aunts and uncles – Jim Bob and Michelle's children – whose lives are documented on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting."

Actually, no, he has 28 aunts and uncles.

People Magazine did that when Mack was born too. I'm sure it makes the Kellers feel so special.

What's the point of keeping the name a secret but opening up a FB page with pics and the name? Perhaps Josh doesn't quite understand how FB works.

People Magazine did that when Mack was born too. I'm sure it makes the Kellers feel so special.

What's the point of keeping the name a secret but opening up a FB page with pics and the name? Perhaps Josh doesn't quite understand how FB works.

"Josh's Facebook account" is fake. The photos were taken from Deanna's (Amy's mom) page, and reportedly pictures of Jinger when she was a baby.

"Josh's Facebook account" is fake. The photos were taken from Deanna's (Amy's mom) page, and reportedly pictures of Jinger when she was a baby.

Ahh, I missed that. I assumed since he was friend with Suze and one of the Queries, it may be real. (And no, I'm not some gullible dolt, either.)

But still, Suze already spilled the name last night, right? Someone in the know made that page.

ETA- And are you sure that's Jinger? No way Michelle put any of her girl babies in a blue hat!

Archived