IGNORED

Bates on ABC Primetime Beyond Belief next week

anniebgood

I was watching the show tonight about psychics and the tease at the end said here's a family with 18 natural children. Showed Gil on the floor with some kids, one of the girls cooking and Kelly saying something like I am going crazy.

Wow ATI is getting all this publicity for free on ABC. I'll set up my DVR to tape it next week.

Oh, look -- The Bates family of "Oh, no. We don't want our own t.v. show... we didn't do this to be celebrities... we don't want to be famous... we definitely aren't famewhores!" are going to be on television again.

I hope it's a more critical portrayal than the Duggars got in the beginning. The Bates family have always wanted their own TV show, but I hope they don't replace the Duggars who will inevitably be cancelled soon. They're just as bad, and there doesn't need to be another big family show. Though the Duggars probably want the Bates family to have a show so they can appear on it frequently.

I'll try to remember to watch. I find Gil and Kelly to be a bit more likable than Boob and Mullet. I agree I think they like getting attention from being on TV and after next Wednesday more people will be visiting their blog and looking up info on them.

Archived