IGNORED

Happy Birthday Arndt Ducks

0 kids n not countin

How could we have missed this: What, no duck-food birthday cake in the bedroom with Mommy & Daddy Arndt? :lol:

Luke Arndt:

Today is the ducks’ first birthday. We received them on May 1st, 2013, two days after they hatched. We started with 10, but sadly, Billy, one of the three boys, passed away last August.

The other nine have been doing wonderful, with the exception of Meatball’s bout with bumblefoot last summer.

2014-04-29-18.25.20-500x375.jpg

Seth Arndt:

I heard this morning that some of the younger guys went out and sang “Happy Birthday†to the ducks.

Jacob Arndt:

Yeah, we wanted to surprise them with peas as a treat, but we ran out a few days ago. I’ve been using a lot lately trying to lure them into their new duck house. They’re finally getting accustomed to going in there at night.

What? No birthday cake and photo op in Mom's and Dad's bedroom?

The ducks weren't conceived in that bedroom though....

The ducks weren't conceived in that bedroom though....

That must be it. Or maybe Mom's white shorts are in the laundry so they have to wait.

It's such a shame that there is no comment section on their blog. :wink-penguin:

I'm sure I read here that at one time there was until an Fbomb went unedited and the manboys read it. (Tits2, Jim Boob hmmm Stevie? :naughty: )

What I can never understand is that the older manboys go on work trips to various cities and see so many defrauding girls and guys... unless Cathy has castrated them all, or they her found out about sweat self fellowship, they must be like 'dogs on heat.'

Even those ducks think..."Wow these guys really, really need to get laid."

Archived