IGNORED

Let's blame women for rape

snuggles911

I decided to poke around Return of the Queefs (nope, that's not a riffle). The "let's blame women for rape" post is just a taste of this site's fuckwittery. These odious females (I refuse to call them women or ladies) are like a hodge-podge of the Stinking Lousewife, Judgy Bitch and Shitstain Mary. They are truly awful.

And here are some true queens and they are not amused:

queen_elizabeth_.jpg

20100212-rupaul-450.jpg

queen_latifah.jpg

DuelInTheSun17.jpg

steve-mcqueen%5B1%5D.gif

queen_2b.jpg

mPwmj_199-wlxnyV0wVNP2w.jpg

This reminds me of the bullshit a priest once told me. "No honorable woman would ever put herself in a position to be raped. If it happens to you then you deserve it. God protects virtuous women."

It is like all the religious fundies in the world, regardless of faith, figure only non virtuous women get raped

When the girl in India was gang raped on the bus, the died, this was said

Asaram Bapu told followers in a sermon that the victim was as responsible as her attackers, and that she should have "chanted god's name" and "fallen at their feet" to beg for mercy.

"Guilt is not one-side" Bapu said in the sermon.

“She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop," he added

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/t ... z30336Kk6x

:angry-banghead:

I've been hate-reading some posts over at Return of the Queefs and it is a treasure trove of snarkable material. We are going to have a field day with these people.

And Queen A gets in a two-fer: Racism and Misogyny!

returnofqueens.com/why-america-shouldnt-vote-black-or-female-for-president/

How is DNA going to prove rape? It can certainly prove two people had sex but how does she think it is going to determine whether or not there was consent?

Which is why some women lie. Which is digesting because there are real rape victims out there. I read too many of these false rape stories.

The small weekly pamphlet my fundie-light church gave out after Sunday service once had an article referencing the woman who was gang-raped on a pool table in a bar(the incident which inspired the movie The Accused), and "What was she doing in a bar in the first place?" :angry-screaming: :pull-hair:

Archived