IGNORED

Would the Duggars like or cook what you had to eat today?

tabitha2

I had good hearty southern food.

Mash potatoes from scratch with cream cheese,butter salt & pepper

Corn Beef Roast

Fresh Carrots sauteed in butter,cooking wine

That would be a lot of tators to peel but with all that labor and mixing equipment that should be a snap.I don't see them buying enough meat to feed everyone-Other than BBQ we never see them eat/cook steaks,chicken ETC.Forget about the carrots :roll:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not. We had a green smoothie and oatmeal bars for breakfast and brown rice with a bunch of veggies for lunch. They don't take too kindly to vegetables....

I'm cranky today. I ate cotton candy, more cotton candy, chocolate, and a bowl of special k. I'm considering a second bowl, or maybe more cotton candy.

I don't think so. Leftover tofu fried rice for lunch, and rotisserie chicken and couscous salad from the deli for dinner. I don't think they even know what tofu and couscous are, and if they do, they probably wouldn't approve because these are, respectively, "communist" and "Muslim" foods, after all. :roll: Oh, and of course, my dinner wasn't "frugal", because I'm an ebil working woman.

Roast beef and swiss on white with Miracle Whip and Horseradish with sliced dills on the side. They'd like the pickles I'm sure.

I had chinese food for dinner. While they'd appreciate the lack of effort, even the westernized chinese food I had would be far too foreign for them. I shudder to think of Jim Bob's version of speaking chinese. Oh and there were fortune cookies, which they wouldn't like, because those tell the future which is witchcraft and of the devil :lol:

I had pork chops and salad and a couple glasses of red wine. Probably the Duggars would like the food, but eschew(?) the wine. But damn! The wine was lovely!

I had pork chops and salad and a couple glasses of red wine. Probably the Duggars would like the food, but eschew(?) the wine. But damn! The wine was lovely!

Apparently the Duggars don't eat pork. At least, I believe they've claimed they don't. So they wouldn't like that either :D And they'd probably be a bit iffy on the salad, they don't seem to fond of vegetables :lol:

lol.. interesting. for breakfast my partner had pancakes... so maybe they'd eat that... for lunch I had a veggie burrito with chipotle sauce (oh yum)... for supper my partner ate left over fish from our date night friday... I think he also had an apple or banana.. I ate some chips and salsa (we have so many tomatoes in our garden I feel like I have to eat something tomatoey(word maybe?) with every meal!) and a smoothie...

They might eat some of what we had today... but I doubt anything would be as fresh as we ate.

I made shepherd's pie - but it was all from scratch and fresh ingredients, not a tater tot in sight. We also had a nice green salad on the side.... not really Duggar food.

I had eggs for breakfast, chicken breast stir fry with wholemeal pasta for lunch, then a sirloin steak with green beans for dinner. Had protein drinks as snacks. Fucked up the whole muscle building thing by having a nice glass of wine tonight.

Brown rice made in the rice cooker and mixed with canned chickpeas, spices, and microwaved broccoli is the easiest dinner in the world for them to make, but they would probably not do well with it since I assume they aren't used to such large amounts of fiber.

Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries

Lunch: brown rice, veggies and tofu with a fruity sauce; also a side salad with some black beans thrown on top

Dinner: brown rice, tilapia and cucumber/tomato salsa, and

strawberries with a little honey and cinnamon for dessert

So I'm guessing no? ;)

I stick to a plant based food plan so I seriously doubt they would have liked the Mexican casserole I made for dinner tonight. Although it is a casserole, so maybe they would make it--it's also gluten-free. It was really very good.

Breakfast=Oatmeal

Lunch=Black beans and brown rice

For breakfast I had nutella on whole wheat bread. They probably wouldn't mind the nutella although they may be skeptical at first but the whole wheat bread would be too much for them. Lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, apple and yogurt so I think they'd be fine with that meal. Dinner was tacos, rice and mixed veggies. Jimbob would probably speak Spanish and if they made it they would use a packet of taco seasoning instead of using just spices and white tortillas instead of whole wheat. Not sure if they could handle the veggies.

Probably not.

I had a vegetarian samosa from an excellent Egyptian stall at a local Farmers' Market for lunch.

For dinner I had almond breaded chicken, greek salad, wheat berry salad and a seven grain salad. The seven grain salad had a curry vinaigrette that my DAD makes.

hmmm:

Breakfast: a http://allrecipes.com/recipe/seminary-muffins/detail.aspx Seminary Muffin ( I had bananas to use up this weekend)

Midmorning: Romaine Salad, catalina dressing.

Lunch: Homemade chicken fried rice (leftovers, and the easiest thing in the universe to cook), peach from my neighbors tree, 2 squares godiva white chocolate

Afternoon: clementine

Dinner: ravioli in 4 cheese sauce, salad, then lemon ice cream for dessert.

They would love dinner, the ravioli and sauce come from Aldi! I heart Aldi.

Apparently the Duggars don't eat pork. At least, I believe they've claimed they don't. So they wouldn't like that either :D

No they don't eat pork for their religious belief.

Except when it's pepperoni on pizza, then it's okay because it's so good.

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Catered- chicken and broccoli cassarole with salad and a cup of fresh fruit

Dinner : omelet with fresh pico de gallo and chedder

Maybe they would go with that.

I barely ate anything today thanks to a stomach virus... just a peanut butter jelly sandwich. The last few days I've just been eating crackers. I'm sure the Duggars would go for all that but even then they'd have to back it up with TTC.

hahahahahaha!

For breakfast, coffee & the crusts of sandwich I cut off my son's pb&j because I send him off to public parks summer program with a star-shaped sandwich in his lunch.

For lunch, cold leftover sweet corn & pasta w/cheese & pesto. Actually I bet they'd eat that. Boiling corn for 20 is certainly easy enough, that's why we have leftover sweetcorn for days at a time.

For dinner, miso soup w/tofu, mushrooms, & fresh greens. Because my six year old requested it and any vegetables he's willing to eat, he gets.

Archived