IGNORED

Odds and ends at the Maxwells

SPHASH

Looks like the little girls got some baby chicks as pets, and the family had a baby shower for Ruthanne. Don't make the chicks an idol girls, or Grandpa will make Daddy take them away. Oh and Sarah is planning another Moody book and needs ideas.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that those baby chicks are treated gently and respectfully. Baby chicks are so fragile and really aren't suitable pets for kids despite their cuteness.

Looks like the little girls got some baby chicks as pets, and the family had a baby shower for Ruthanne. Don't make the chicks an idol girls, or Grandpa will make Daddy take them away. Oh and Sarah is planning another Moody book and needs ideas.

10 bucks it will involve the Moody kids getting baby chicks. Creative she is not.

All the creativity has been trained out of her. The more I think about it, the more ironic it is that the Maxwells proclaim their children to be writers rather than readers.

All the creativity has been trained out of her. The more I think about it, the more ironic it is that the Maxwells proclaim their children to be writers rather than readers.

So true!

The Moodys Enjoy a Foggy Day with Lady Lydia

The Moodys Make Smoothies

The Moodys Rewrite Comments on Their Blog

Animal Crackers With the Moodys

Google Intimidation Tactics With the Moodys

I’m grateful for every day the Lord gives to serve Him. No matter where the Lord has us in life, He always has opportunities to minister. It could be something as simple as an encouraging card you send to a fellow believer, bringing a meal to someone who needs it, or having neighbors over for dinner. May we each be busy about what Jesus wants us to do.

Something about this part just seems very sad to me. It's like Sarah is trying to convince herself she's doing what she is meant to do in life.

Google Intimidation Tactics With the Moodys

Oh, really??? Could you elaborate - first I've caught up with this story..

Winter nights with the Moody's-- highlights include late night alcohol parties, Santa bringing monster high dolls, and the eldest moody girl developing seasons affective(?) disorder and getting her first period!

My brother and I were given baby chicks to babysit once... No idea why... Anyway, I was 13ish, and mine did alright. My brother's died.in my hands. He was MAYBE in kindergarten. My brother, I mean, not the chick.

He had named the chicken $324. I have no idea what I named mine... Anyway, I had a pint there but it got away from me....

Oh, really??? Could you elaborate - first I've caught up with this story..

Ken Alexander has been all over a couple of threads focusing on his creepy wife's creepy blog, whining that we're big ol' meanies who use - I kid you not - "Google Intimidation Tactics" to ensure FJ's Lori Alexander threads show up prominently in a search for his wife's blog. Nevermind that's not how it actually works, but reality isn't exactly Ken's strong suit.

What are google intimidation tactics? I've read the book about google in 2 languages and conversed with the author (who was a personal friend of my dad.) via email.

And yet, somehow, I am unaware of these "google intimidation tactics."

These people are truly boring.

Anna (Marie) looks very, very tired and like she doesn't want to be there. I'm sure the shower time was chosen according to Teri's preference, not the new mother's. :angry-banghead:

Moody Family's Daughter Goes On An Adventure

Moody Family's Daughter Moves Out

Moody Family's Daughter Runs Away& And Finds Happiness

Moody Family's Daughter Wants Out

Moody Family's Daughter Goes On An Adventure

Moody Family's Daughter Moves Out

Moody Family's Daughter Runs Away& And Finds Happiness

Moody Family's Daughter Wants Out

So...who here wants to write these and self-publish them just to piss Stevehovah off? :lol:

Ken Alexander has been all over a couple of threads focusing on his creepy wife's creepy blog, whining that we're big ol' meanies who use - I kid you not - "Google Intimidation Tactics" to ensure FJ's Lori Alexander threads show up prominently in a search for his wife's blog. Nevermind that's not how it actually works, but reality isn't exactly Ken's strong suit.

Ah! Gotcha. Thanks.

What a waste of time giving chick to girls. :roll: They've no need to start saving to purchase their own home. Their future involves cleaning and raising children. Or, serving their parents if they are spinsters.

The chicks should have gone to Joshie. It's never to early for a man-boy to start saving for that house! ;)

:cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

You cannot be a writer without being a reader.

Sarah's writing proves this.

So...who here wants to write these and self-publish them just to piss Stevehovah off? :lol:

I'll do one if you guys promise to read it... Probably be more like a short story for now though but I can run with it.

Is the Moody son old enough to take a ride on the 1 Ton Ramp yet? Nothing like a little cross-over promotion. Pretty sure the Moodys all have chore packs.

I'll do one if you guys promise to read it... Probably be more like a short story for now though but I can run with it.

Yes, I would totally read that

Surely the chicks aren't really pets, right? It would be more likely than Nathan and Melanie are starting to raise chickens for eggs and meat, I think. Abby is still too young to be the primary chicken caretaker if that's the case.

The chicks didn't bother me much, and I am a HUGE animal lover. I remember that the Maxwells found an injured squirrel and tried to help nurse it back to health, and spoke very fondly of their dog. I can't imagine they will allow the chicks to be neglected, mishandled, or abused. I think they will view the chicks as an investment (eggs, meat, etc) to be taken care of properly. Perhaps since the books aren't selling they are falling on hard times financially, and are adding the chickens to potentially lay eggs and provide meat.

I do not care for the Maxwells one bit, but they do take care of their stuff.

Archived