IGNORED

Evil Obamacare Will Destroy Families And Churches

doggie

Joshes boss is an idiot I mean really he is. He thinks he is brighter then the movement thinks so he is a 1 watt lightbulb instead of the burned out one we thought? cool.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/03/06 ... -aca-cpac/

NRA official and senior fellow of the Family Research Council Ken Blackwell called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) a plot to destroy American families and silence churches. He was asked about the ACA’s unintended consequences at this year’s CPAC. In reply, he said:

“Probably from [the Obama administration's] stand point, they’ve assumed — they have assumed that the American people are asleep at the switch and what CPAC and organizations that are affiliated with this forum know that American people are wide awake and we are brighter than the administration gives us credit for. Look, if you go back over the whole span of human history and you look at authoritarian regimes, totalitarian regimes, or big welfare states had to do a couple of things, they’ve had to destroy the family and they’ve had to silence the church.â€

Gee, the ACA hast destroyed my family or church. They are no getting insurance they desperately need. Ignorant assholes!

Is Obamacare perfect? No, of course not. But I'm hoping it might lead to single payer in the future. Baby steps, I guess.

I just signed up. The process was a bit daunting, and even with a tax credit due to my low and volatile income, my monthly payment is a bit high. However, it's not crazy high and I'm thinking of ways to cut back on expenses. For instance, I'm getting rid of my landline. At least I'm covered for now, and the nice lady I talked to after calling the 800 number told me if I run into any financial hardship I can call them and something will be worked out.

“Probably from [the Obama administration's] stand point, they’ve assumed — they have assumed that the American people are asleep at the switch and what CPAC and organizations that are affiliated with this forum know that American people are wide awake and we are brighter than the administration gives us credit for. Look, if you go back over the whole span of human history and you look at authoritarian regimes, totalitarian regimes, or big welfare states had to do a couple of things, they’ve had to destroy the family and they’ve had to silence the church.â€

I have a vague feeling that all of Scandinavia would disagree. :evil-eye:

Until they can show me where Jesus ever said fuck the filthy poor and deny them medical care, then fundies need to shut the hell up about how evil it is that the "Kenyan muslim" is trying to destroy the world. Tee hee, silly me, I only remember ever reading Jesus saying to give to the poor and take care of them, and never ever did he ask how someone was going to pay before giving services. Medical care and food are a couple of the basics for living. No one's saying give free internet, name-brand clothes, or memory foam mattresses, just the basics to stay alive. Fundies are evil.

Until they can show me where Jesus ever said fuck the filthy poor and deny them medical care, then fundies need to shut the hell up about how evil it is that the "Kenyan muslim" is trying to destroy the world. Tee hee, silly me, I only remember ever reading Jesus saying to give to the poor and take care of them, and never ever did he ask how someone was going to pay before giving services. Medical care and food are a couple of the basics for living. No one's saying give free internet, name-brand clothes, or memory foam mattresses, just the basics to stay alive. Fundies are evil.

THIS! QFT...ALL OF IT!

This reminds me of a bumper sticker I have that says "Obama isn't a brown-skinned liberal who wants to give free healthcare to all. You're thinking of Jesus."

Archived