IGNORED

have we discussed this woman? thisblessedlife-audrey

FJismyheadship

From what I can tell, she turned fundie after growing up in California. She used to be a vegetarian. She loves the Duggars and has a big family.

Thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com/2012/12/technology-at-our-house.html

She does seem a little...overly-concerned with all the waves, doesn't she?

That pic of her 14-year old son's room made me really sad. She says he "inhales" his books on a daily basis, but they look to be mostly big picture book type of books. When I was that age, my books were my only solace, but at least I could sneak some hard-core SF or angsty teen-type novels from the local public library when my crazy ass mom wasn't watching. That degree of isolation can be suffocating for a teenager.

Looked through her blog a little. It seems as thought she had 2 kids before she married the guy she is now married to. Unless they r his kids.

She mentions that her older son spends the weekends at his dad's.

She lets her 7th grader go to a weekly dungeons and dragons group. The older children appear to be children from a previous marriage. What I find most interesting is that there's nothing I can find about Oldest Daughter.

She looks very young to have a 22 year old daughter. It's good that they are ok with her living on her own. This family is a weird hybrid of crunchy pacific northwest hippies and fundies. I don't think I have seen a fundie with dreds before.

That pic of her 14-year old son's room made me really sad. She says he "inhales" his books on a daily basis, but they look to be mostly big picture book type of books. When I was that age, my books were my only solace, but at least I could sneak some hard-core SF or angsty teen-type novels from the local public library when my crazy ass mom wasn't watching. That degree of isolation can be suffocating for a teenager.

I think the bookshelf that is in the picture is in the little boys' room and contains their picture books. The picture below it is of her 14 year old's room. She mentions that there are also two bookshelves in the room and a guitar, in addition to what is shown.

One of the reasons why this woman is having kids is to make sure white people don't die off and to "outbreed" those evil liberals...well DUH! It's nice to see her being honest at least.

thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com/search/label/pretty%20%20much%20all%20about%20me

There were several more thoughts I could have added to my list of 100 reasons to have kids, for example. Political reasons. Such as wanting to do my part to make an attempt at keeping my race in existence (as we are falling far, far behind), and to outbreed the liberals (not nearly as hopeless as they are not reproducing ;) )...... but then would I want to deal with any anonymous online strangers that might lash out at me for having my own opinions?

The thing I find interesting is that they don't look fundie. She has dreads and her husband has a ponytail. I don't think you would ever guess just by looking at them like you would other families.

One of the reasons why this woman is having kids is to make sure white people don't die off and to "outbreed" those evil liberals...well DUH! It's nice to see her being honest at least.

thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com/search/label/pretty%20%20much%20all%20about%20me

The thing I find interesting is that they don't look fundie. She has dreads and her husband has a ponytail. I don't think you would ever guess just by looking at them like you would other families.

Wow! I thought a lot of fundies didn't really care about skin colour, as long as the person is religious enough?

This blog is so fascinating. I feel like I'm about to lose several early hours, ha. After a quick glance-over, she lets her kids play video games, the girls wear pants, and the olders move out. Not a very good fundie, is she? On another note, I LOVE her house. Those wood floors are to die for.

Wow! I thought a lot of fundies didn't really care about skin colour, as long as the person is religious enough?

Sometimes I am not sure what fundies think about skin color. For instance, we see the Duggar's surrounded by people who are not white, like the Hartono's, which makes me think they don't care. However sometimes I wonder if they do think they are superior, but keep any latent racism of feelings or superiority on the down low. It's an interesting thing to think about nonetheless IMO.

Sometimes I am not sure what fundies think about skin color. For instance, we see the Duggar's surrounded by people who are not white, like the Hartono's, which makes me think they don't care. However sometimes I wonder if they do think they are superior, but keep any latent racism of feelings or superiority on the down low. It's an interesting thing to think about nonetheless IMO.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we'd see a racist side to the Duggars and the Bates if one of their children wanted to marry someone of a different race. But I may be wrong, and I really hope I am. The Duggars did attend a mainly black church while staying in Little Rock after Josie's birth.

I did the same thing. My parents weren't horrible compared to other fundie parents when it comes to reading, but I did figure out how to sneak books that they wouldn't approve of home from the library. I once managed to get Demon Lover by Victoria Holt home. It left me very confused since I barely understood sex(I was 16+) and didn't know what rape was. It would have been much better if I would have been able to discuss that book with my mom.

The reproducing to out breed the liberals makes me laugh. I'm sure my parents never thought any of their kids would end up liberal. Just because you have them and raise them in a bubble doesn't mean they won't escape and form opinions of their own.

This anonymous online stranger is certainly going to lash out at her (vile) "opinions". I'm also doing what little I can to counter her with my 3 "mixed race" liberal children. Blessedlife here's to you continuing to fall far, far behind... I'm praying that all your pure bred little hitlers marry wonderful brown people and make loads of coffee colored grandchildren for you.

Her sheep gave birth. Aubrey went to help it. Baby sheep got stuck, so Aubrey yanked the baby out. Baby sheep died. Four weeks later, mama sheep died and she doesn't know why.

I don't know... I think if I had a sheep who was having seizures I would call someone to check her out...not take pictures and Google it. Especially with the baby sheep getting stuck just a few weeks ago.

thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com/2014/02/today-is.html

Her sheep gave birth. Aubrey went to help it. Baby sheep got stuck, so Aubrey yanked the baby out. Baby sheep died. Four weeks later, mama sheep died and she doesn't know why.

I don't know... I think if I had a sheep who was having seizures I would call someone to check her out..

.not take pictures and Google it. Especially with the baby sheep getting stuck just a few weeks ago.

thisblessedlife-aubrey.blogspot.com/2014/02/today-is.html

That is because she has no idea what she is doing. I bet the local folk laugh and laugh at these city bumpkins. I kind of hate this pretentious snot.

Fundies with dreds, I've lived in dred country lots of people with dreds don't fall into any catorgory you'd associate with peace and live... Known a racist tweeker violent woman beating dred head. She probably likes to shake people up with her eccentricities... Ooohhhh, what fun!

Like many other issues, there are some racist fundies and some not-racist fundies and quite a number of non-white fundies.

Fundie(?)-me is working hard to outbreed racist-fundie-her. Well, I was until I left my husband. But I'm happy to thumb my nose at her. I have *four* gorgeous biracial children. The "five distinct races" concept is stuuuuuupid and it was that stupid when it was first concieved. And OMG, the white race is dying out! Even if it *were* true, what exactly does lower amounts of melanin have to do with whether society is healthy and good, or not? Seriously? Beauty, character, social skills, intelligence, etc have exactly nothing to do with what shade of brown a human is.

Like many other issues, there are some racist fundies and some not-racist fundies and quite a number of non-white fundies.

Fundie(?)-me is working hard to outbreed racist-fundie-her. Well, I was until I left my husband. But I'm happy to thumb my nose at her. I have *four* gorgeous biracial children. The "five distinct races" concept is stuuuuuupid and it was that stupid when it was first concieved. And OMG, the white race is dying out! Even if it *were* true, what exactly does lower amounts of melanin have to do with whether society is healthy and good, or not? Seriously? Beauty, character, social skills, intelligence, etc have exactly nothing to do with what shade of brown a human is.

Yeah, it is stupid. I just don't get racism, it's not 1840 we know about DNA now & all that garbage has been proven wrong.

Plus with the way the Vikings got around & conducted themselves, its unlikely that anybody within reach of a longship hasn't got some nordic ancestry.

So apparently, she went to vet school ya'll so she can do just fine without a vet. She gave her sheep antibiotics on her own after the birth. My dad wondered if the baby was really stuck or if the ewe was taking a break.

Archived