IGNORED

KY pastor from Snake Salvation has died of snakebite- MERGE

Cannelle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where can I find the picture of his pregnant wife handling the snakes? I need to see that with my own eyes.

scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/935783_430537053708585_1186313943_n.jpg

its hard to tell she is pregnant in the photo, but she commented on the picture that she was "pre go" when it was taken

scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/935783_430537053708585_1186313943_n.jpg

its hard to tell she is pregnant in the photo, but she commented on the picture that she was "pre go" when it was taken

When you consider that she has so many little kids at such a young age, odds are that she'll be pregnant in most of her pictures.

Coots and Hamblin are no different than any other fundie we snark on here. IMO, they do not get a pass simply because one died for doing something they knew was risky that could and would eventually kill one of them.

Maybe I am just a crappy person, but it is hard for me to have any sympathy for people that knowingly abuse animals and do not care one ounce about it. They openly defy the law and publicly say they will practice this and will gladly go to jail if they have to. Am I jumping up and down, happy that Coots is dead? No, because his stupidty directly affects his family. His wife and daughter will have a lot of struggles ahead. But when a person knowingly continues to do risky, unlawful behavior and dies, I am not going to be sad. I cannot muster up any sympathy for a man that put his need to do something like this over his family.

Maybe she just meant she was about to go to the bathroom?

Archived