IGNORED

Tales of virginity on arté+7 in German and French

Marianne

"Tales of virginity" is a documentary about a bizarre family, incestuous by the mind, and balls of virginity. Very very very very strange and disturbing.

You can see it for 3 days on Arte +7 in German and French. Those who speak English can watch it and understand it in part because some parts are subtitled.

http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/045430-000/ ... -virginite in French

http://www.arte.tv/guide/de/045430-000/virgin-tales in German

Thank you!

I already aired on the 5th, I'll look if I can find it in the online database on my tv or otherwise I will set my recording for the 20. :)

"Tales of virginity" is a documentary about a bizarre family, incestuous by the mind, and balls of virginity. Very very very very strange and disturbing.

You can see it for 3 days on Arte +7 in German and French. Those who speak English can watch it and understand it in part because some parts are subtitled.

http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/045430-000/ ... -virginite in French

http://www.arte.tv/guide/de/045430-000/virgin-tales in German

Thank you Marianne!

I have seen this documentary before. That whole family (Randy Willson) was extremely creepy. The way the son was watching the younger daughters get ready for the Ball made me feel dirty. The way some of those fathers looked at their daughters.....

No boundaries, incestuous vibes all over the place, and the purity fixation should scare any healthy father away from this movement.

Oooh, thanks! I hope I can access it stateside. Sometimes I can get streaming German TV, sometimes I can't. I swear, it's a coin toss. Sometimes I can access some of the content on NDR, sometimes I can't. It's a crapshoot.

Oooh, thanks! I hope I can access it stateside. Sometimes I can get streaming German TV, sometimes I can't. I swear, it's a coin toss. Sometimes I can access some of the content on NDR, sometimes I can't. It's a crapshoot.

It's on YouTube. Go to the site and then search under "purity ball".

It's on YouTube. Go to the site and then search under "purity ball".

Thanks! I watch a lot of my German TV there. Don't know why I didn't think of youtube myself. :)

Thank you so much! I heard about that documentary but couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

I just watched it and I think that family is creepy and crazy. It's all about being (sexually) pure and your life will turn out fine. :cray-cray:

I've seen this family in another documentary. I think it was a BBC documentary with quite a strong skeptical undertone.

• 2 weeks later...

this documentary is in english! and its not the same docu as the 2008 about purity balls.

does anyone of you know the wilson family? father wilson also works for the FRC, like josh. the parents "inveted" the purity ball, but girls there are allowed to wear ball gowns which show shoulders and some back AND they are allowed to dance!!!

they have 7 children, the oldest 4 married. i think the mother had 5 miscarriages (it was mentioned in the 2008 documentary).

do you think they are quiverful?

thank you for sharing the link. I've been looking forward to watch it.

do you think josh knows mr wilson personally?

I felt so sad for the the daughter (Jordan?) who wasn't doing anything else than just to wait for prince charming.

Father Randy is a bullshitter and in need to be worshipped, the mother cries constantly because she is so touched by the beauty of her family, the girls are treated like princesses and the boys are supposed to become warriors/knights. That family is definitely creepy!

Archived