IGNORED

"wrongful birth" cases & winning millions

Chowder Head

themattwalshblog.com/2013/12/22/i-cant-explain-why-we-shouldnt-murder-disabled-children/

:wtf:

I don't know that there's a Christian writer I hate more than Matt Walsh. He is so sanctimonious.

Matt Walsh is such a douche. Not that I ever took him seriously, but I always stop taking an argument seriously when they pull out the Nazi/Hitler comparisons. That's an automatic "Fail, you lose' to me.

Matt Walsh is such a douche. Not that I ever took him seriously, but I always stop taking an argument seriously when they pull out the Nazi/Hitler comparisons. That's an automatic "Fail, you lose' to me.

That's when the Jew card comes out and I'm like, really? You're gonna go with Hitler?

Also I can't figure out how to block his crap on my newsfeed. I managed to hide all stories from life site news or whatever it is, but I can't hide that douche.

Can someone tell me who Matt Walsh is.

He's a conservative Christian blogger. The first thing I read of his was a piece where he said, basically, "don't judge parents in tough situations", something I whole heartedly agree with, so I was highly disappointed to see the rest of his posts are very snotty and judgmental.

The comments to that post were full of "what screaming kids need is more beating", which is not terribly helpful either to the kid or to the parent whose child suddenly decided that in the checkout line of the grocery store was the right time to throw a three alarm tantrum.

He's a conservative Christian blogger. The first thing I read of his was a piece where he said, basically, "don't judge parents in tough situations", something I whole heartedly agree with, so I was highly disappointed to see the rest of his posts are very snotty and judgmental.

The comments to that post were full of "what screaming kids need is more beating", which is not terribly helpful either to the kid or to the parent whose child suddenly decided that in the checkout line of the grocery store was the right time to throw a three alarm tantrum.

Thanks!!

Archived