IGNORED

Dobson says he will close rather than comply with new laws

formergothardite

Let's hope he actually does. James Dobson(the guy who beat his small dog with a belt to break her will and uses this as child training advice) has said that he will close before he will comply with the new health contraception mandates. He says his case is the most important religious liberty cases ever. :roll: He has to do this to save the babies.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/d ... on-mandate

When will these people realize that the morning after pill isn't an abortion?! :angry-banghead:

VF gone, FotF threatening...

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!! Maybe we'll get lucky and see the end of ATI and the Pearls...

I don't understand. Wouldn't all the people working for FotF be so holy and moral that they would never have any reason to use their insurance to obtain such drugs?

Hmmm......

'because never before has the federal government required individuals and businesses to kill human beings"

It's almost like the draft never happened. Oh yeah! They weren't real human beings because they'd already been born!

I don't understand. Wouldn't all the people working for FotF be so holy and moral that they would never have any reason to use their insurance to obtain such drugs?

Hmmm......

Good point and if the people were going to use the drugs they would be using the money provided by FotF to purchase them anyway.

VF kaput? FotF maybe shutting down?:violin:

From my perspective, this is all REALLY beginning to look a lot like Christmas, or at least Festivus!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Dobson closing up shop certainly will save a lot of babies. And toddlers, and preschoolers, and big kids. Hurray!

Let's hope he actually does. James Dobson(the guy who beat his small dog with a belt to break her will and uses this as child training advice) has said that he will close before he will comply with the new health contraception mandates. He says his case is the most important religious liberty cases ever. :roll: He has to do this to save the babies.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/d ... on-mandate

When will these people realize that the morning after pill isn't an abortion?! :angry-banghead:

OMG, I never knew he beat his small dog! I never liked him, heard him on the radio occasionally when I was driving long trips. What a despicable man.

Michelle Duggar will be so sad. Remember when she got all starstruck when he came to dinner? The Duggars are probably preparing how to support him as I type this. That's usually the kiss of death for whatever they are trying to push 8-)

On behalf of his little dog: Fuck you James

OMG, I never knew he beat his small dog! I never liked him, heard him on the radio occasionally when I was driving long trips. What a despicable man.

It is in his book about strong willed children. My parents had it. If my memory serves me correctly his dog was named Sissie and one night she didn't jump up and run to get into her crate like he told her to because she was curled up asleep on something soft. So he whipped off his belt and beat the dog with it through several rooms till they got to the crate to "train" her to never disobey him again. Parents are to do the same with their small children. He is evil and the world will be a better place if he goes away, but I doubt he actually will do us all a favor and do so.

What formergothardite posted above made me physically ill. I have a little 12-pound Peke who sometimes is a bit resistant to running into her "house" (crate) at bedtime, so I deal with it by saying "Treat! Night-night!"* and tossing a baby carrot in the direction of her crate. Works like a charm.

* DO NOT JUDGE ME. I know how ridiculous I must sound.

I'll believe it when I see it. This sounds way too much like the "I'm moving to Canada if Obamacare becomes law" threats that didn't materialize. I'm looking at you, Rush.

What formergothardite posted above made me physically ill. I have a little 12-pound Peke who sometimes is a bit resistant to running into her "house" (crate) at bedtime, so I deal with it by saying "Treat! Night-night!"* and tossing a baby carrot in the direction of her crate. Works like a charm.

* DO NOT JUDGE ME. I know how ridiculous I must sound.

We have a 60+lb lab mix who knows "night-night" quite well. We trained him as a wee puppy to go in his night-night at night or when we were going out (he'll eat the house otherwise). We've NEVER, EVER laid a hand on him, EVER! His "big brother" is just as well behaved.

Archived