IGNORED

Artifical Hymen

Ariel

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ARTIFICIAL-HYME ... B004O88KVA

Product Description:

Once it is inserted into the vagina, it will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrates, it will ooze out a liquid that appears like blood, not too much but just the right amount.

Add in a few moans and groans and you will pass through undetectable!

It's easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.

2 sachets per pack - one for practise

As the packet is without instructions in English, please refer to this listing for the instructions... simply insert 15-20 mins before intercourse, wash after you "bleed".

As you may know, in some cultures it is almost expected for the bride to 'bleed' on the wedding night. And a woman's chastity is strongly linked to the family name's honour. Some women may through either intercourse outside of marriage or active sports,etc may have broken their hymen. This may lead to problems or accusations or in some extreme cases, harm if the worst is assumed. Now there is a product, which does not involve expensive hymen reconstruction surgery. It is safe and simple to use.

Becoming a virgin is so cheap!

Sidenote: my mom went to med school in Leningrad in the late 70s-early 80s. One of her friends from Azerbaijan made an absolute killing in Baku in the 80s on hymen reconstruction surgeries. Enough for a penthouse in London and all these luxury properties all over Europe. Totally non-corrupt, never accepted bribes - just met very high demand. Curiously also raised a daughter who was allowed to make her own decisions regarding her hymen without parental or societal interference.

oooh, i might get one of those. i never bled when i lost my virginity, so i wanna know what being "pure" feels like.

oooh, i might get one of those. i never bled when i lost my virginity, so i wanna know what being "pure" feels like.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No words needed.

My mom told me that in certain families in India, after the wedding, the couple goes back to the groom's parents' home, where a bedroom is decorated with flowers and there's almond milk for the groom to drink for "stamina". After the night, the groom's family goes into the bedroom and check the sheets to see if there's any evidence of intercourse..in other words, the blood. :pink-shock:

Some in my family even don't understand how fragile the hymen is and how easily it can be torn before sex. No blood = not pure = grounds for divorce. I kid you not, it has happened a few times before and it disgusts me that a woman's purity is based on a membrane being intact.

I'd love to work at the place that makes these to see how many people order by the case.

I used to pass this place in Memphis called the Hymen Factory. It was a family name, I believe, but I'd always imagine a production line of little hymens. Now it's a reality!

My mom told me that in certain families in India, after the wedding, the couple goes back to the groom's parents' home, where a bedroom is decorated with flowers and there's almond milk for the groom to drink for "stamina". After the night, the groom's family goes into the bedroom and check the sheets to see if there's any evidence of intercourse..in other words, the blood. :pink-shock:

Some in my family even don't understand how fragile the hymen is and how easily it can be torn before sex. No blood = not pure = grounds for divorce. I kid you not, it has happened a few times before and it disgusts me that a woman's purity is based on a membrane being intact.

I bled when I lost my virginity but I doubt that there was enough blood to leave any stain on the sheet. There are probably a lot of virgins who don't pass this test.

The cover image is the best part. Apparently broken hymen = broken window.

Imagine the conversation at the meeting about choosing the graphic for the box (you should pardon the expression).

Can you imagine a kid (of either gender!) finding this in a drawer and thinking "SHARDS? There are SHARDS? :pink-shock: "

The cover image is the best part. Apparently broken hymen = broken window.

[attachment=0]hymen.jpg[/attachment]

And by a gunshot from the looks of it. Creepy.

(TMI alert)

The first couple of times I had sex were pretty painful, probably because I was tense and nervous. No bleeding and I don't recall ever having a hymen to speak of (started using tampons comfortably immediately when I got my period at 10 years old). This is just so strange to me, not only the emphasis on purity, but the need to physically prove it.

I also love the "bullethole/shattered glass" motif. Can you imagine being an inexperienced young man/woman and seeing that? Lol. I would be terrified.

Oh ... I see this product is "made in Japan." That probably explains the WTF imagery.

I also didn't bleed when I lost my virginity. Good thing my husband didn't inspect the bed after, lest he think I didn't wait for him.

But seriously, any one these days who actually acts like a normal person may not have an intact hymen when they first have sex. I feel bad for the girls in the countries where this is actually important.

I can't snark too much on a product like this because it has probably saved women's lives. Disgusting. And probably headed to the USA soon if it's not already here - for serious use, not as a novelty or a joke.

I can't snark too much on a product like this because it has probably saved women's lives. Disgusting. And probably headed to the USA soon if it's not already here - for serious use, not as a novelty or a joke.

Sadly that was my thought as well about it saving lives. I've never known American Christian fundies to care that much about hymens, though. I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't even know it exists (my mom didn't until she was over 40).

decades ago I read some book (can't even remember the setting now) where the bride's mother instructed her with a bit of animal blood, secreted inside (sponge??) to be able to provide enough blood to mark the sheets, as insurance against either non virginity or not bleeding "enough." I have always believed that was not uncommon in cultures where such things were part of the ritual.

Oh ... I see this product is "made in Japan." That probably explains the WTF imagery.

At least it isn't decorated with Hello Kitty or anime... :lol:

decades ago I read some book (can't even remember the setting now) where the bride's mother instructed her with a bit of animal blood, secreted inside (sponge??) to be able to provide enough blood to mark the sheets, as insurance against either non virginity or not bleeding "enough." I have always believed that was not uncommon in cultures where such things were part of the ritual.

So SEXXXXXY! I'd definitely want to have sex for the first time whilst lubricated with swine blood.

So SEXXXXXY! I'd definitely want to have sex for the first time whilst lubricated with swine blood.

Mmmm! Stuffing a sponge up your bits that's sopping with enough animal blood that it gushes on the sheets — sounds like every girl's dream!

Not every woman is born with a hymen. Some are born with a partial one. Unfortunate for those girls in societies that value "purity".

Archived