IGNORED

Arndt men no longer have time to play K'nex

already hungover

According to Seth, he and Nathan took their K'nex tower apart today because they no longer have time to work on it like they used to. They didn't even get to finish it!!! :(

Seth will be 22 on Christmas Day and Nathan is 18.

So now I'm dying to know what it is that's keeping them so busy! :think: I hope it's not Dad Arndt's weird movie.

Can someone please find them wives or husbands or even a nice bottle of oil?

It's probably because they've been devoting so much time to Roller Coaster Tycoon.

...this would be hilarious if it weren't so likely.

According to Seth, he and Nathan took their K'nex tower apart today because they no longer have time to work on it like they used to. They didn't even get to finish it!!! :(

Seth will be 22 on Christmas Day and Nathan is 18.

So now I'm dying to know what it is that's keeping them so busy! :think: I hope it's not Dad Arndt's weird movie.

They got more stuffed penguins and have to rearrange the collection?

Isn't this the time of year when they move to NY and film the never-to-be-completed (thank God!) Vine Valley saga? Maybe they've been roped into being part of the production crew.

Dear Arndts: If this is the biggest news of your week, please, seek help.

(Of course, we know they won't.)

I said "oh no!" outloud, and am now slightly laughing to myself.......

Maybe they had to make room for the new chair and blanket fort they're building. Once it's done, mom can bring them milk and cookies while they sit in it and pretend to have a campfire!

By Seth-

Mom and I were out shopping, but we have to drive home in separate cars. She made sure I had a box of cookies in the passenger seat, though. :)

I just can not believe they are real. :cray-cray:

Able to drive, but mom has to make sure he has a box of cookies? :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :mouse-shock: :mouse-shock:

They got more stuffed penguins and have to rearrange the collection?

Isn't this the time of year when they move to NY and film the never-to-be-completed (thank God!) Vine Valley saga? Maybe they've been roped into being part of the production crew.

They are back from VINE VALLEY.

I am watching my very first ep of FamTeam. Mom and Mary Elizabeth are wearing those same damn white shorts.

For kicks (or out of procrastination for all the things I need to be doing) I started watching their FamTeam series - the "Destin-Ation Wedding" episode talks a bit about the penguins... but oh man... I couldn't even watch the whole thing before I had to shut it off. OY VEY!! Between their strange accent, and the man-boys and their penguins? :penguin-no:

They are back from VINE VALLEY.

I am watching my very first ep of FamTeam. Mom and Mary Elizabeth are wearing those same damn white shorts.

I'm not sure if they're done with the filming for the year or if they plan to go back after the holidays CHRISTmas. Not all of them went this year, which was unusual - can't believe Mom Arndt let some of them stay home alone for that long. Last year I think they were all there at some point, and it seemed like the trip lasted longer than it did this year.

I want to know who they're renting that house in Canandaigua from and how much it costs per week/month.

Seth is training to join the court reporting business, and I think he helps edit wedding videos/photos that some of the older ones do. I presume he's busy with that. I don't know what Nathan does, though. Some of the older 'boys' seem to keep pretty busy with wedding/engagement photography, court reporting, a computer-fixing business (I think?) and odd jobs around the house, as well as the strange Vine Valley thing. The fact that they like to spend their free time playing with k'nex etc. despite the nature of their jobs is one of the intriguing things about them.

Mom is now helping to disconnect the K'Nex structure.

Now the entire family is disassembling it. Excitement at Chez Arndt!

It's probably because they've been devoting so much time to Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Hey don't talk about Roller Coaster Tycoon. I'm a 25 year old woman and I still love playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. (And Oregon Trail). :embarrassed:

Of course I play those games after I get home from work at a full time job that my Master's degree helped me land. So maybe that's the difference between them and other people who are accomplishing things in their lives.

Wait! How did I miss the Canandaigua connection?!! I live just over an hour from Canandaigua. ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIP!!!

:wink-kitty:

They filmed at the Canandaigua boat houses recently and their rental house overlooks one of the Finger Lakes. I'm totally intrigued. How did they pick WNY?

Hey don't talk about Roller Coaster Tycoon. I'm a 25 year old woman and I still love playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. (And Oregon Trail). :embarrassed:

Of course I play those games after I get home from work at a full time job that my Master's degree helped me land. So maybe that's the difference between them and other people who are accomplishing things in their lives.

I am another 25-year-old woman who loves Roller Coaster Tycoon. :D We didn't have Oregon Trail at school here in Canada, instead we had a game called Cross Country Canada which I desperately wish I could find and play again. It was all about, get ready for this..... being a truck driver. You had to get your cargo from one city to another, make sure you got enough sleep, kept the truck fuelled up, etc. You could get pulled over for speeding or not wearing your seatbelt, and you were warned to never pick up hitchhikers (so of course we always did). Some of them would smash your windows!

Mom in white short shorts,

Safe at home with my friends.

Let me live on here

May this life never end.

We don’t know what we’ve missed

Living here with the ducks

People have told us

That our life really sucks.

I love penguins

I love penguins

Oh, how I love them.

Holding my cake up

Each year, by the bed,

Parents surround me,

’Cause I’ll never wed.

Some try to tell us

That our lives are just wrecks

But I can’t hear them ‘cause

I’m dismantling K’nex.

I love penguins

I love penguins

Oh, how I love them.

9muzyOd4Lh8

I am another 25-year-old woman who loves Roller Coaster Tycoon. :D We didn't have Oregon Trail at school here in Canada, instead we had a game called Cross Country Canada which I desperately wish I could find and play again. It was all about, get ready for this..... being a truck driver. You had to get your cargo from one city to another, make sure you got enough sleep, kept the truck fuelled up, etc. You could get pulled over for speeding or not wearing your seatbelt, and you were warned to never pick up hitchhikers (so of course we always did). Some of them would smash your windows!

I didn't mean it like that. I play the sims 3, red dead & GTA 5. I'm older than both of you by 4 years & most people are really surprised that I play such games.

I meant it in the sense that they have time for intensive RTC sessions. They don't have a full work and/or study load or any real responsibilities.

Yes, and Jude, I believe, has a very active Roller Coater Tycoon world going at the moment.

What is up with the blog posts that are basically weird little twitterings amongst the FamTeam?

Yes, and Jude, I believe, has a very active Roller Coater Tycoon world going at the moment.

What is up with the blog posts that are basically weird little twitterings amongst the FamTeam?

That's like 98% of their blog content, and the rest is Bible stuff or Dad posting about how abortion is evil. Since they're together almost all the time, if they quit twittering amongst themselves, they'd never be able to update. It makes their blog pretty fascinating. Like, why does it exist? Why can't they just text each other? Do they really think that their blog is some kind of ministry of enlightenment for us heathens?

Archived