IGNORED

The Face-kini - newest beachwear craze

Cheetah

Well, it's more understandable than the Japanese fad of wearing panties on your face. That's just weird!

Be sure to scroll down to that last pic. Why is that little girl strolling down the beach with her panties/bottoms around her knees?

Ummm....this doesn't make sense. Why are some women wearing just a face-kini with a regular one piece bathing suit or bikini instead of being covered from head to toe to keep from being tan? And of course an article like this has to come with racist and crazy comments.

Well, it says in the article that the goal is to keep the face pale, guess there is no need to cover up entirely, as for that little "bottomless" girl in the last picture, I guess she is just being a kid and doing weird, silly kid-stuff...

Glad to see the Lucha Libre "stylists" (is there such a thing?) have a new consumer market! They could do much better than the tacky facewear shown in those photos.

Hey, finally a culture where my moonlight pale countenance is fashionable- and achieved without any facial bodysuit I may add. I may move.

Right? I'm super pale. I don't like to tan. It usually results in me getting burned and then tanning only for the tan to fade quickly. Plus, I kinda love being pale simply because I can wear any color hair, clothing, or makeup and nothing clashes.

Hey, finally a culture where my moonlight pale countenance is fashionable- and achieved without any facial bodysuit I may add. I may move.

My sister was in an Asian country (She travels to many different ones so I can't remember now which one it was) where some of the people(men and women) she was working with didn't want to walk down a pier after lunch, to avoid getting too tan.

Fashion and social status is a cruel taskmaster... :)

Archived