IGNORED

Fundie friends posting stupidity

Phukktifano

So over the last week three of my fundie friends have posted some version of this on facebook. I see it attributed to several people but was unable to find it's source on Google. I find it hard to believe that even SODRT types can read this and go 'well that seems logical'

Each time a man connects with a woman sexually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn't clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusion sexual addiction to the individual. When some one decide to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body's vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely!

Just think about it and ask yourself... Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It's an internal course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can't protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as "Casual" Sex or "Friends with Benefits"... No, No, No, I Don't Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.

This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

Soul stains, transference of odors, perceptive connections and even mutually formed habits are now left to burden the psyche long after that relationship has ended.

It's just another shame tactic with a "New Age" spin. Well that, or it's a bad douche ad.:D

It does sound more new-age to me than fundie, although I guess the message is one fundies can get behind wholeheartedly. I'd think they'd have a hard time getting past the life energy/cleansing lanquage.

The big question for me though, is does Shout get out soul stains?

Intended Read: Girl Bodies are Diiiirty

My Read: Imprints and "debris" are left? Uh, doesn't that mean the men are the source of the dirty? They have it with them all the time, even when the don't have the bad, bad secks.

Same bullshit, different day.

So over the last week three of my fundie friends have posted some version of this on facebook. I see it attributed to several people but was unable to find it's source on Google. I find it hard to believe that even SODRT types can read this and go 'well that seems logical'

Each time a man connects with a woman sexually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn't clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusion sexual addiction to the individual. When some one decide to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body's vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely!

Just think about it and ask yourself... Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It's an internal course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can't protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as "Casual" Sex or "Friends with Benefits"... No, No, No, I Don't Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.

This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

Soul stains, transference of odors, perceptive connections and even mutually formed habits are now left to burden the psyche long after that relationship has ended.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dr+strangelove+loss+of+essence&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=dr+strangelove+loss+of+essence&sc=0-15&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=8F6728D57666AA60E9188F6728D57666AA60E918

Made me immediately think of Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper in Dr. Strangelove.... (oh, and all the MRA guys)

The vagina is a self cleaning organ. Douching isn't just unnecessary, it's downright dangerous and can result in yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and even increases the risk of cervical cancer. Ejaculate doesn't stick around until you wipe it out somehow, it gets cleaned out by the vagina as it cleans anything else out.

What do these people think happens with period blood or leftovers from birth anyway?

The vagina is a self cleaning organ. Douching isn't just unnecessary, it's downright dangerous and can result in yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and even increases the risk of cervical cancer. Ejaculate doesn't stick around until you wipe it out somehow, it gets cleaned out by the vagina as it cleans anything else out.

What do these people think happens with period blood or leftovers from birth anyway?

Oh, I know that. The post for some reason reminded of douche ads.

That really grossed me out. :lol:

Sperm sticks around for a while, doesn't it? I know a woman can get pregnant several days after sex

well no wonder coca-cola is used to prevent pregnancy it also makes you spiritually clean just watch the commercials.

so if a man does not was right away do the woman's spiritual energies drive him to impregnate every woman he can?

That really grossed me out. :lol:

Sperm sticks around for a while, doesn't it? I know a woman can get pregnant several days after sex

Yeah, it goes pretty far into the reproductive tract. But these people are implying that women have all the genetic material from all the men they banged just floating around in there. We don't. The body eliminates it.

Archived