IGNORED

Justin Turley Has a Big, Non-Gay Penis...

DomWackTroll

...and so will his sons, dadgummit!

justinturley.com/archives/520

Off topic, but DomWackTroll's avatar has inspired me to mention...on the way home from work, I distractedly glanced at a sign for a St. Baldrick's fund-raiser. My fundie-addled brain read this as a Bradrick! fund-raiser. I almost ran off the road. Damn you, Vision Forum!

Off topic, but DomWackTroll's avatar has inspired me to mention...on the way home from work, I distractedly glanced at a sign for a St. Baldrick's fund-raiser. My fundie-addled brain read this as a Bradrick! fund-raiser. I almost ran off the road. Damn you, Vision Forum!

It makes perfect sense that you would misread it. After all, how else are the Bradricks going to buy a hot water heater for that dilapidated POS they call a "home"? And pay the hospital bills the next time Kelly has a near-death experience to prove Sippy's virility? And, well, go on vacations in Europe and stuff?

It makes perfect sense that you would misread it. After all, how else are the Bradricks going to buy a hot water heater for that dilapidated POS they call a "home"? And pay the hospital bills the next time Kelly has a near-death experience to prove Sippy's virility? And, well, go on vacations in Europe and stuff?

Bradrick! does not go on "vacations". Bradrick! goes to various places, like Europe, to ensure that he is familiar with those locations in the event that there is an emergency that Bradrick! might need to note on their map and post about respond to. Always on alert and ready to sit around and make self-righteous comments come to the rescue--that's Bradrick!'s mission!

And Justin Turley is pretty insufferable as well.

Wait, so this isn't a thread about awkward fundie erections?

Damn.

Wait, so this isn't a thread about awkward fundie erections?

Damn.

I know, right? I am disappointed. :snooty:

...and so will his sons, dadgummit!

justinturley.com/archives/520

And bright orange, no less.

It's never to early to get 'em handling firearms. :roll:

This is my rifle, that is my gun.

This is for fighting, and that is for fun...damental fellowship on my wedding night with an 18 yr old virgin who doesn't understand what a quick trigger is.

Archived