IGNORED

TWOP Will Ban You For The Most Ridiculous Stuff

ljohnson2006

I got banned for two days, because I said that no one deserves to be hit. It was taken as "Starting a fight". Seriously? They're ridiculous.

Was Howard involved? That mf'er is a fucking Nazi & the reason I don't post. "Board on Board", "snip", kiss my ass.

I sometimes read TWOP. I stopped posting there a couple of years ago. Howard is the worst one, but I remember Strega and Gadget being awful to posters for little mistakes.

I got banned from a Walking Dead forum because I remained friends with someone else who had been banned. That person was also banned for a stupid, nonsensical reason. The forum in question said I was "using their staff members kindness to pass along information to banned members." :? Yeah, I don't even know WTF.

I do know that I'm far from alone--they're banning people left and right.

I got banned for two days, (It ends tomorrow) because I posted on the Teen Mom thread that no one deserves to be hit. Someone was talking about Gary from TM, and when Amber hit him. This was the response that I got. Along with two warning points. I didn't know that you could be warned twice for the same thing.

No one deserves to be hit.

No one said anything like that. Don't put words in posters' mouths like this. It looks as if you were trying to pick a fight. Two days off.

I got banned for two days, (It ends tomorrow) because I posted on the Teen Mom thread that no one deserves to be hit. Someone was talking about Gary from TM, and when Amber hit him. This was the response that I got. Along with two warning points. I didn't know that you could be warned twice for the same thing.

No one said anything like that. Don't put words in posters' mouths like this. It looks as if you were trying to pick a fight. Two days off.

Howard either needs to get laid, get a life, or just get the stick out of his/her bottom.

I remember when the first season of 16&Pregnant aired, I posted something about the military, which was in regards to one of the teen dads who joined the Air Force and I got a warning because of that. I started posting on IMDB more about 16&Pregnant. When Teen Mom started, I read the twop thread but I really didn't post because of the hardcore Catelynn&Tyler fans and the mods were against certain things that didn't happen on the show being discussed in the thread.

There are/were a few threads on twop that are mostly mod free. The thread for MTV's doc series True Life is barely looked at by the mods. I remember with Friday Night Lights, the mods were ok with people talking about similar real life experiences related to the show.

Howard is the worst. I don't even bother to post over there anymore I just read once in a while.

That's true, since even if you've been banned, you can still read that board.

I got banned for two days, because I said that no one deserves to be hit. It was taken as "Starting a fight". Seriously? They're ridiculous.

You said no one deserves to be hit YET you were accused of picking a fight?! What kind of oxymoron is that? What kind of moron was that? What the hell kind of place is it?

They treat you like kids. They give you time outs. They get power rushes out of humiliating adults. I'd avoid that place like it was a dumping place for nuclear waste.

Come to think about it, you might as well revoke your statement. I'd kick that person's snout any time of the day. That person is some sort of psycho.

You know, I don't think I ever posted there. I'm not sure if I even made an account there. But I used to lurk and read the Duggar threads, and the moderation was so AWFUL that I got too pissed to even lurk. Someone linked or referred to FJ and I left and never looked back.

I am among my people. I used to post at TWOP. I got a stupid warning because I went slightly off-topic on one of the threads. I haven't posted since. TWOP moderators are such fascists when it comes to the threads.

I have always just lurked there because the moderation is so awful. I figured I would get banned in no time if I tried to join in the conversation.

I have always just lurked there because the moderation is so awful. I figured I would get banned in no time if I tried to join in the conversation.

Me too! I was always afraid to join, because of the heavy-handed moderation. :?

I joined twop in 2008 and before that I had been lurking a bit, but I didn't really notice the modding until I became a member. Some people who joined in the pre-Bravo days say that twop was different back then.

I joined twop in 2008 and before that I had been lurking a bit, but I didn't really notice the modding until I became a member. Some people who joined in the pre-Bravo days say that twop was different back then.
Sadly, not really, IMO. I've been mostly lurking there since the Mighty Big TV days - shortly after they expanded coverage from just Dawson's Creek - and the mods have always had issues. Drastically different rules for different shows / forums, etc.

Oh yeah, Strega is every bit as much as a douche as Howard. Howard did most of my warnings, but my one warning from Strega was so fucking rude and hateful I was in shock. And it takes a lot to shock me. I did absolutely nothing to deserve the vitriol in his/her message. I can't remember who banned me. Roxy, maybe? It was for a post in the Amazing Race forum a couple seasons ago that was completely on-topic but the mod had decided that that particular topic had been beat to death. That's what pisses me off more than anything over there. It's all up the whims of the mods.

What's weird is that Howard is actually pretty sane in the Boardwalk Empire board, as far as moderation goes. S/he can act like a know-it-all in the discussions, but I think s/he enjoys it more because s/he seems to really like the show as much as the rest of the posters do. But it's also pretty slow paced over there.

:wtf: seriously, :wtf: Can we say oxymoron?

I got banned for asking in the original Teen Mom thread if the apartment that was shown was the same as an article talked about moving out of. Got 1 point from Howard for not only talking about what is on the show and got banned for posting back on the thread that he/she/it is a sad pathetic POS who needs to get a life. Someone who takes a moderation of a reality TV board so seriously can kiss my ass. I got a very nasty message and was told I was banned permanently but was back on within 2 days. Recently I got another point from Howard for telling another poster bitching about a mom on Teen Mom 3 not breast feeding. I simply said that it wasn't any of our business and got told I am "speaking for everyone, which is against the rules" "keep opinions to yourselves". I hate Howard and was delighted to find many blogs and boards dedicated to snarking on him.her/it.

I got banned for asking in the original Teen Mom thread if the apartment that was shown was the same as an article talked about moving out of. Got 1 point from Howard for not only talking about what is on the show and got banned for posting back on the thread that he/she/it is a sad pathetic POS who needs to get a life. Someone who takes a moderation of a reality TV board so seriously can kiss my ass. I got a very nasty message and was told I was banned permanently but was back on within 2 days. Recently I got another point from Howard for telling another poster bitching about a mom on Teen Mom 3 not breast feeding. I simply said that it wasn't any of our business and got told I am "speaking for everyone, which is against the rules" "keep opinions to yourselves". I hate Howard and was delighted to find many blogs and boards dedicated to snarking on him.her/it.

You've gotta be kidding me?! How did I miss a Howard snark board? Can you share some names & make my day?

Archived