IGNORED

Zimmerman didn't save a family from a burning SUV after all

Stephanie66

Zimmerman should just disappear. I am so sick of hearing about this guy and his narcissistic, psychopathic bullshit. He seems to have no remorse about killing Trayvon. Damn, I accidentally poked my niece in the eye once and I still feel bad about it.

That's exactly my point (that was ignored on FB). If I ever hurt someone like that, I would be so appalled that I would never go near a gun again. The fact that he is still carrying a weapon is very telling. The man has no remorse. I wish hell existed so he could rot in it.

Zimmerman was recently stopped for speeding in Texas....and had a gun in the car with him.

[link=]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57596401-504083/george-zimmerman-armed-when-stopped-for-speeding-in-texas-report-says/[/link]

This isnt really news. As he was not convicted it is within his legal rights to still carry a loaded and concealed weapon. I carry a gun. Not to go hunting people, but against people that might hunt me.

This isnt really news. As he was not convicted it is within his legal rights to still carry a loaded and concealed weapon. I carry a gun. Not to go hunting people, but against people that might hunt me.

To me it's news because it takes a lot of nerve and points to him having no regrets about his actions. Also, I don't trust Zimmerman with a gun because he has not shown good judgment with it. In fact he has horrible judgment. I get your point that it is within his right to carry one as it is yours.

What annoys me the most (well, other than he stalked and killed an unarmed person) is that he is so non-chalant about it. Even if someone broke into my house and was threatening my life, and I killed him, it would haunt me for the rest of my life.

What annoys me the most (well, other than he stalked and killed an unarmed person) is that he is so non-chalant about it. Even if someone broke into my house and was threatening my life, and I killed him, it would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Same here!!

I think he will screw up again. Give him time.

Yes, but how many people have to die before he is removed from society?

The thing I am hoping for is that Zimmerman fucks up enough to be charged with... something. (Not killing someone; he's done enough of that.) And he goes to trial and gets the maximum sentence, like they did with OJ. There's no way OJ would have gotten the time he did if he hadn't gotten off before.

Yeah, except that OJ was granted parole the other day for one of his charges, which means he will get out of prison in about four years (he has about that much time left on the other charges he was guilty of that happened during the robbery). But the crime that would have kept him in jail for an extended period of time (and to be honest, I can't remember what it was, armed robbery or kidnapping I think?), he was granted parole for.

That being said, Zimmerman needs to crawl into a hole and never come out again, just stay out of the public eye, and stop trying to make yourself look better by "rescuing" people from a car accident. What would have happened if something had gone wrong? I know that in many places Good Samaritan Laws would prevent him from being charged with a crime, but still!

The thing I am hoping for is that Zimmerman fucks up enough to be charged with... something. (Not killing someone; he's done enough of that.) And he goes to trial and gets the maximum sentence, like they did with OJ. There's no way OJ would have gotten the time he did if he hadn't gotten off before.

Except for OJ got his sentence reduced/eligible for parole. :sigh:

I wonder why he was in Texas without his wife, alone, with a gun.

Why isn't he off doing something good with all of that money he got and tried to lie about?

His wife better not come in the house unexpectedly. Just saying.

Why isn't he off doing something good with all of that money he got and tried to lie about?

His wife better not come in the house unexpectedly. Just saying.

This! I'm among those that would feel TERRIBLE for the rest of my life if I ever hurt someone like that. I hate that he has no remorse for what he did. At least admit you made a damn mistake! I refuse to talk about this with anyone but my husband because he & I agree that Zimmerman murdered that boy!

Zimmerman should just disappear. I am so sick of hearing about this guy and his narcissistic, psychopathic bullshit. He seems to have no remorse about killing Trayvon. Damn, I accidentally poked my niece in the eye once and I still feel bad about it.

This.

It seems that within the letter of the law, he was innocent. I don't understand US laws 100% and so I accept that legally he hadn't committed a crime, however weird that sounds to me.

But here's a story of my little brother's best friend at school. He was white and middle-class. His parents were also vaguely leftish so they kept him in state school although they could afford private. They were hippy types.

He got the boot from school because he was selling weed. This left him free to roam about the streets a bit until something else was sorted out for him.

Guesses on whether Zimmerman would have followed my brother's white, middle class, sharply dressed friend as he walked about the streets of his town? Even though his pot-related crimes were worse than Trayvon Martin's? Even though he actually *was* a juvenile criminal?

Or is it only black children who need to be followed everywhere because OMG all that black skin on one body...an indicator of criminality, amirite?

Archived