IGNORED

Why your choice of curriculum doesn't matter

0 kids n not countin

I think she did. :pink-shock:

That Easter egg of your chicken gave birth to should have hatched into a rainbow colored chick by now. :lol:

Well, if Dede and XXG can have their forever pregnancy then maybe OKTBT can have her forever Easter egg. It's all due to Jebus you know! Anything is possible! :lol:

Well, if Dede and XXG can have their forever pregnancy then maybe OKTBT can have her forever Easter egg. It's all due to Jebus you know! Anything is possible! :lol:

There, it's born. Calling it Steve :D

There, it's born. Calling it Steve :D

Aw, congrats!

Do you need a motorcoach to drive little Steve around?

Hey, I just noticed I'm no longer having sex with the Purity Bear. Good -- poor bear was getting tired. :D

So what math curriculum would be "Word centered"? I don't see a word problem like "How many people can you feed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes?" working out in real life. I can't see an employer tolerating "miracle based" math.

I dunno, my employer seems to be fond of "miracle based project scheduling"... :lol:

Aw, congrats!

Hey, I just noticed I'm no longer having sex with the Purity Bear. Good -- poor bear was getting tired. :D

Steve has a few issues but we love the ugly little fucker anyway. Fundie chickens are nightmare to bring up, the cost of all that biblical shit is adding up. Looking at Uriahs now :(

Poor bear indeed :lol:

Aw, congrats!

Well, congratulations!

Will Steve like animal crackers?

Also, I just bought a house in cash. Wish I could do that IRL!

Christian homeschooling bodes such greatness for the future, doesn't it? Especially since it denies evolution, science and only concentrates on Biblical history and math. I mean, this won't make enemies for us to base our relationships based on religion due to Christian fundie homeschooling! Everything should turn out fine!

So what math curriculum would be "Word centered"? I don't see a word problem like "How many people can you feed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes?" working out in real life. I can't see an employer tolerating "miracle based" math.

Ask and ye shall receive www.lifeoffredmath.com/index.php Suggested to me by my Christian homeschooling cousin. It actually sounds like a pretty good program, combined with extra practice. Might pick up a couple books and see if it actually is any good. Supposedly the religious stuff is easy to ignore. Unlike in their biology book.

Ask and ye shall receive http://www.lifeoffredmath.com/index.php Suggested to me by my Christian homeschooling cousin. It actually sounds like a pretty good program, combined with extra practice. Might pick up a couple books and see if it actually is any good. Supposedly the religious stuff is easy to ignore. Unlike in their biology book.

AFAIK, the "religion" in Fred is mostly him praying before bedtime. I have a couple of books on order, but haven't used them yet, so I might be wrong, but I know plenty of secular homeschoolers who use Fred. I'd hardly call it a "Word centered" math curriculum. You'd be closer to that if you tried ABeka or ACE.

And as far as the blogger goes, she can spare me the homeschooling "wisdom" if her oldest is friggin' THREE. Call me when you've graduated someone.

Archived