IGNORED

Don't want to dance with an old creep? You're a "bitch"!

Carla Bruni

I try not to spend too much time on "men's rights"/"anti-feminist" blogs because I haven't yet invested in a pair of boxing gloves, but one post I came across on one of these blogs deserves its own thread, methinks:

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-importance-of-revisiting-meat-market.html

The TL;DR version is that he is (apparently) taken, but decided to go hit on girls at bars on a Friday night with his buddy, which is always a classy move if you're in a relationship (har har). The following happened when he tried to invite a group of women to dance:

Mercy, a veritable 23 year old bitch told me "nice try, it's time for you to leave."

(…)

I've been off the market for a while, but not that long.  And even in that short time the arrogance and hubris of women has increased 2-3 fold.  To see someone as young as 23 dare to have the rudeness to dismiss a request to dance with "time for you to go" only tells me they have been approached so many times their courtesy and etiquette has been obliterated by their egos.

DARE! To have the RUDENESS! To reject the offer to dance with a creepy stranger! :shock:

The comments to the post demonstrate that most of the people reading these blogs only ejaculate into socks and therefore can't really be expected to have a healthy approach toward women, but this shit is just insane. I never dance with strangers because a) I hate it when strangers touch me in general; and B) in the past, when I've agreed to dance with strangers, inappropriate touching began almost immediately, and that disgusts me. I'd maybe adjust my attitude if Colin Firth were to materialize before me, but in general, that's how it goes. But of course, these tiny-peckered dipshits think that they're entitled to dance with any woman, and if she rejects them, she's a rude bitch. Obviously.

It's interesting that he just happens to know how old these women are. In other words, he's a horny old man, and he wants his readers to know that he doesn't date anywhere near his age group. He also believes that if those Young Chicks knew what a manly man he is, they'd be more than happy for him to boss them around and shred their self-esteem. According to HIM, they're just lucky he wasted his time paying attention to them. He can get much younger and hotter elsewhere!

Luckily, I'm old enough to know that when a man attempts to force you to see it his way, RUN. Don't look back. Don't give him "a chance". He won't change, and I'll bet "captaincapitalism" is in his fifties at the least. I'll bet his relationships with women are imaginary. I'll bet he thinks he's a real badass, too.

No means no, even to a dance.

It's interesting that he just happens to know how old these women are. In other words, he's a horny old man, and he wants his readers to know that he doesn't date anywhere near his age group. He also believes that if those Young Chicks knew what a manly man he is, they'd be more than happy for him to boss them around and shred their self-esteem. According to HIM, they're just lucky he wasted his time paying attention to them. He can get much younger and hotter elsewhere!

Luckily, I'm old enough to know that when a man attempts to force you to see it his way, RUN. Don't look back. Don't give him "a chance". He won't change, and I'll bet "captaincapitalism" is in his fifties at the least. I'll bet his relationships with women are imaginary. I'll bet he thinks he's a real badass, too.

No means no, even to a dance.

I had to look-- and he says this

I approached I believe 5 different groups of girls/women with the honest and polite intention of merely scoring some dance partners. However, one stood out because of the lightning speed at which the situation deteriorated to the point I knew to step back otherwise the law would get involved.

So, he hit on 5 groups and got what? None? one at the end?

He says he has pity for young men in the "meat market" today... I am guessing he thinks that 23 year olds are not as grossed out by old guys hitting on them as they always have been, he just hadn't aged out 20 years ago. He also talks about how much money his wing man has. Unless he's well known, and seeking gold diggers, that is a non-issue, even for many pretty young blonde girls. He may think all women would tumble for cash, but it just isn't so....

What a hypocrite. If an older or simply less attractive woman wanted to dance with him, he sure as hell would be "rude" to her and refuse to dance. In fact, he'd probably get mad at her for bothering him.

I will briefly reiterate some of what I wrote in the other thread. The situation is, as he describe it himself: he and his buddy go out for a night on the town in St. Petersburg, Florida, and want to do some salsa dancing. There are, for some reason, very few women in the salsa club. So they go onto the street outside the salsa club and ask random groups of women to join them to dance in the salsa club. All of the women he asks turn him down. He gets all pissy when one of the women not only turns him down but says, "it's time for you to go now." How dare she, at the age of only "23," turn him down along with his "millionaire pilot bachelor friend?" It's like she realizes she has a right to live her life as she chooses, or something, a life which does not involve hooking up with creepy older dudes! And whatever gave her THAT idea?

If I were in a group of women and two random dudes on the street were approaching my friends and I to go dancing, I would think they were both desperate and sketchy as hell. Even if their intentions were innocent, I would assume, because I didn't know them, that they could potentially drug my drink and rape me, or would feel entitled to sex because I danced with them and therefore "led them on," or would grope me because I said yes to dancing and must be "easy" or "asking for it." No, that isn't fair, but that's the way the patriarchal cookie crumbles, dudes. Until women aren't blamed for their own assaults by men who feel they are entitled to access to all women at any time, women will not trust random strangers on the street who want to pick them up.

Lots of people go out with their friends to HAVE FUN. I happily brush men off when they try to talk to me, because i'm not interested, i've been with the same guy for 10 years. When i'm at a bar with a big group of friends/friends of friends/partners of friends then i've got PLENTY of people to talk to & dance with. I don't want to talk to a stranger who most probably has one thing in mind.

This guy is a flipping idiot!!!!!

This reminds me of the time my daughter and her college friends, all in their early 20s, went to a salsa club in NYC. Most of the men there were well over 60, spoke only Spanish, and very politely asked the young women to dance. These guys weren't looking to pick the girls up--they were phenomenal dancers and genuinely just wanted to dance, nothing more! Everyone had a wonderful time.

I guess the concept of "acting like a gentleman" will forever be lost on these MRA douchenozzles.

The commenters are oh-so-charming.

All typos belong to the original commenter:

For the luv of gawd, learn some game ...

Dont ask women to come dancing with you ... Lead them ...

Strike some conversation, & walk them outside while talking

If they ask where theyre going, tell them you know a cool spot

Once you get to the spot, theyre surprised

Women dont enjoy having to deal with logic

To the point they'll say no to a decent man, if a man forces her to think with logic

By asking a woman, you're asking her to think logically & even worse you're asking for her permission

According to women logic, using logic & asking for permission, arent demonstrations of a man ...

My reaction would be to run, as fast as possible.

MarkyMark also shows up, but nothing noteworthy.

The winner:

Anonymous said...

There is an a acronym called:Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Some poor guy is going to end up marrying this girl and being miserable unless he reads manosphere. Posts like yours and becomes aware of reality...

Please stay in your scary little corner of the Internets, guys!

If I'm out dancing and someone asks me to dance there are 2 options:

1 They seem nice (and really want to only dance) - I say yes

2 They seem creepy, sleazy or drunk off their face - I say no

I have danced with males aged 3 - mid 90s and had a blast. And how does he know that they were single? Just because they are not wearing a ring doesn't mean they are "available" (this is without even responding to his level of utter vomit-inducing entitlement)

Wooooow!!! :angry-banghead: what entitlement issues. When someone has to go into a defensive attitude and tell you to leave, it's not them its you.

If I'm out dancing and someone asks me to dance there are 2 options:

1 They seem nice (and really want to only dance) - I say yes

2 They seem creepy, sleazy or drunk off their face - I say no

I have danced with males aged 3 - mid 90s and had a blast. And how does he know that they were single? Just because they are not wearing a ring doesn't mean they are "available" (this is without even responding to his level of utter vomit-inducing entitlement)

They weren't even out dancing. They were at some kind of street festival/party with the street blocked off and the dance place was outside of that area and down the street a ways... so it wasn't just "let's get on the dance floor" it was "quit what you are doing and come do what I want to do." What bullshit!

The commenters are oh-so-charming.

All typos belong to the original commenter:

My reaction would be to run, as fast as possible.

MarkyMark also shows up, but nothing noteworthy.

The winner:

Please stay in your scary little corner of the Internets, guys!

I noticed two of his commenters were leading dating until their late 20s. I have serious doubts this is by choice. Even my busiest, most studious friends who have gone straight into odd hours as ER doctors or FIFO engineers in the middle east have dated & maintained a normal life.

As for the pickup artist. I find it so hard to believe that stuff works. The guy I know who gets the most girls by far (he tells me all about it :doh: ) its an outgoing, attractive, confident, friendly professional surfer. The complete opposite of these insipid little geeks who think they are the intellectual superiors of all women. I'd honestly rather spend a day hanging out with Jim Bob, Stevius Pepsius & Doug The Tool than these dweebs.

Eh, what do I care that some old fuck thinks I'm a bitch because I said no? :lol: If he said it to my face, I'd laugh and keep on walking. I don't need any other reason other than I don't feel like it, and I certainly don't need to explain myself to him. As for his whiny yap post-rejection, it just shows him for the loser shithead he no doubt is and likely always has been, and always will be.

We all know gaydar, right? Well, I think these ladies have creepdar. They know an entitled, narcissistic, misogynist douchebag when they see one. They were definitely raised right.

One time I was in the library just minding my own business when some guy came out of the blue and handed me his business card. He said, "Give me a call; we'll go out some time." WTF? I had no idea who this guy was. I hadn't even seen him. He did try to engage me in some small talk at all. He had no idea if I was married or single, straight or gay. It was really odd and I threw out the card.

DARE! To have the RUDENESS! To reject the offer to dance with a creepy stranger!

I wish I'd had enough self-awareness to have the rudeness at age 23. Some guy fondled my hair and I just let it go. Still annoyed, as you can tell.

Thankfully I am now able to say 'don't touch me' to random casual creeps.

/wants Dares to Have the Rudeness as a usertitle

Eh, what do I care that some old fuck thinks I'm a bitch because I said no? :lol: If he said it to my face, I'd laugh and keep on walking. I don't need any other reason other than I don't feel like it, and I certainly don't need to explain myself to him. As for his whiny yap post-rejection, it just shows him for the loser shithead he no doubt is and likely always has been, and always will be.

Same here, in fact I'd consider it a compliment, as to me it really means Being In Total Control of Herself. :angry-devil:

Piers Anthony just interviewed a band mate of the Cleavland kidnapper,Ariel Castro. He said that Ariel was constantly asking women to dance and was turned down. I think most women get a creepy vibe from some strange men who ask them to dance.

I hope that, if a gorgeous young man set off someone's "creepy guy" alarms, she would still say no.

I hope that any woman who just wasn't in the mood to leave what she is doing to go do something else would say no, regardless of the man's charm, age, or looks.

Obviously, these guys have no concept that women are fully-formed people who might want to do something other than dance with them, but I wonder if their babyish focus on getting exactly what they want only applies to women.

If these guys are the same way at work and with friends, how do they live? If their whole approach to life is "I have decided to do ________ (insert activity here) and everyone must go along with the plan," every day must be hell for everyone around them.

Other than narcissists, the only people I've ever known who had to have exactly what they want, exactly when they want it, and have a tantrum if they don't, are 0-3 years old. Most of us outgrow that stage.

A few months ago I almost got beaten up in broad daylight. Some old creep wanted to stop me while I walked. I had my damn headphone on my head. A headphone means do not disturb. He was a local, he was just hanging around looking for, well I guess, a good time or trouble. I said sorry and hurried away. He yelled f*ck you you b*tch and kept yelling so loud, so damn loud that I overheard it with my club music playing full blast. I was scared for my life, his face turned reddish-purple, I watched them from afar as he just yelled and screamed and called me names and would not stop. I'm happy I got away. He was in such a rage that he could have ran after me, then choke me, beat me up, stab me, he was ballistic.

People must be educated that if they decide to take a chance on someone by just chatting them up even though it's clear they are not wanted, they might suffer a horrid and traumatic *eyeroll* case of refusal, which is jarring and scarring and terrible but somehow they should maintain their temper and look in the fucking mirror before walking up to young "bitches" that they want like crazy.

If a man came up to a young girl out of the blue and asked her to go to a dance club with him, but he actually took her to an alley where he raped or sexually assaulted her, the fundies and MRAs would be up in arms that this young girl was irresponsible and had it coming.

But if she rebuffs the advances of some creep who she has no connection to and doesn't want to be with him, she's a bitch.

Sigh. Sometimes you just can't win with these people. You just can't win.

Perhaps "You are old enough to be my dad!" would give the old mysogynist a clue.

To recap:

If you don't want to dance with strange men at a club and tell them to leave, you're an uppity bitch and a cunt.

If you do dance with strange men at a club and they assault you, you were asking for it and shouldn't have been interacting with them in the first place.

No one that dances, flirts, chats etc with these people unsuspectingly, is asking for it. No one. But to be honest, I'd sooner swallow cyanide pills before dancing with someone that I find repulsive. All it takes is one creep breathing on me to get me leave the party. It's always been like this, if a creep creeped on me, I creeped away. I just went home. I, personally would stay as far away as I can, from someone that strikes me as a creep, but then again, I'm overprotective of myself. I cannot imagine physical closure or giggles with someone I find repulsive.

Archived